Missing Person

robglosta

7 minutes ago, Ramleicester said:

Know a couple of LCFC fans who still cant understand paying 7m for him. This is a player who struggled to get a reserve game. A very bad piece of desperate business.

I could point you in the direction of many Leicester City fans who were outraged that they sold him.

Funny thing, football. After he scored that beauty for Wales everyone was absolutely buzzing for him. We lose one game and now he's a "very bad piece of desperate business."

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Premier ram said:

sorry , my mistake , i thought a fan supported their team through thick and thin , not jump on individuals backs as soon as things dont go to plan, after the run we have had its priceless some of the reactions on here since saturday

Yeah I do stick through this team thick and thin, but that's not relevant in the slightest to what we're talking about. Asking for a player to be dropped for a couple of games is not 'jumping on his back'. It's very common practice for players to be dropped after a series of average to poor performances in football, you know the sport that you're supposed to follow.

I think Lawrence was very poor against Reading (although not the worst offender), and has been largely ineffective for a few games now. He got kicked very early on, hobbled around for a bit and didn't look up to the fight after that. I think with Weimann waiting on the bench and Johnson who was very solid on the left while Russell was out, he can be afforded a few games on the bench to sort his head out and rebuild his confidence. Just to clarify, I'm very confident he will come good for us. He clearly has talent and he's done it at this level before but he just doesn't look at the races at the moment.

I'm not making any stupid and outrageous claims like sacking Rowett or disbanding the club. It seems like it's a bit of a trend on this forum for everyone who makes even a slight criticism to be branded a wrist-slashing, Forest supporting traitor who needs to be banned immediately and have their season ticket revoked. The whole point of a forum is to discuss, so how about we do that rather than you questioning my support.

11 minutes ago, lrm14 said:

It seems like it's a bit of a trend on this forum for everyone who makes even a slight criticism to be branded a wrist-slashing, Forest supporting traitor who needs to be banned immediately and have their season ticket revoked. The whole point of a forum is to discuss, so how about we do that rather than you questioning my support.

It isn't something that happens just on this forum, I see it all over social media, on other teams forums. 

17 minutes ago, rynny said:

It isn't something that happens just on this forum, I see it all over social media, on other teams forums. 

Yeah I don't doubt that, just look at the abomination that is Arsenal Fan TV for a prime example. It feels like that the two extremities of happy clappers and wrist slashers have become exceptionally more vocal over time, and if you're in the middle ground you're the enemy.

Archived