Don't Rock The Gary Rowett Boat Baby

Inverurie Ram

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So many people missing the obvious point... edited from David's post

6 hours ago, David said:

I’m sure Rowett has ambitions of managing in the Premier League, I would be worried if he hasn’t, the timing just isn’t right. 

He more likely has every ambition of getting there with the Rams!

Not really on a wind-up. There is a big chance Dyche will be off somewhere fairly soon and I am fairly certain Burnley will want an English (British) replacement who is youngish, can organise a defence and operate on a lowish budget compared to divisional rivals.

Rowett proved he could do all this in his time at Birmingham and would be the type of manager the Burnley board would want to replace Dyche. People like Graeme Alexander, now at Scunthorpe, or Paul Cook (Wigan) would be considered. Both ex-Burnley players.

1 hour ago, Grantona said:

Not really on a wind-up either. There is a big chance Dyche will be off somewhere fairly soon and I am fairly certain Burnley will want an English (British) replacement who is experienced, can organise a defence and operate on a lowish budget compared to divisional rivals.

IMG_0075.JPG

13 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

It's been mentioned on the Norwich City thread, about getting onboard Gary Rowett's train, therefore to keep everyone happy we should do both, so enjoy a few drinks, and enjoy Gary Rowett's Boat Train.........hold on, sing up, drink up, and enjoy!

Super Gary Rowett.

The Gary Rowett boat is definitely in still waters tonight oar is it the calm before the storm? Fabulous result today. Can only build the self confidence within the team. Long may it continue. 

Archived