Pitch Invader Banned

Sith Happens

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Why stop there? We could ritually disembowel them and feed them their steaming entrails as pre-match entertainment at the next home game.

41 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I'd prefer cheerleaders but that comes a close second.:D

What kind of depraved sicko wants to disembowel innocent cheerleaders?!

Just now, Saul Pimpson said:

What kind of depraved sicko wants to disembowel innocent cheerleaders?!

Got to be better than rammies penalties at half time surely?

50 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Has anyone else on here run on the pitch? After the final whistle against Brighton in the play offs? I'm sure you're not allowed to do that either. 

I barely ran on the pitch when I was playing in the Peterlee and District Sunday League, so I have no intention of doing it now, 30 years later!

57 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Has anyone else on here run on the pitch? After the final whistle against Brighton in the play offs? I'm sure you're not allowed to do that either. 

I'd like to say I ran on the pitch, but it was a gentle stroll, kindly assisted by the stewards to clamber over the advertising hoardings. 

They look tiny from up in the stands, but like Bechers Brook when you get up close.

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Nope, and those that do are idiots. Still a bit different during a game.

Very stereotypical and disappointing comment..... 

When your celebrating promotion, or a play off win etc..... pretty much 0000s will stream on..... I'm pretty sure there's protocol and training for staff etc when this happens. I've been on that pitch a few times, Southampton was the best getting drenched and feel soaking wet..... and on my backside a dozen times. 

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

The man who invaded the pitch has been banned for the season.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/derby-county-fan-who-invaded-641940

Not sure I think its a harsh enough sentence, agree people should get second chances but considering the damage it does to the reputation of the club, and potentially puts players in danger, i think the ban should have been a minimum of 3 years.

A life ban was issued to the man who issued abuse to Billy Sharp on twitter, if that deserves a life ban why is this only 1 season (and not even that). Just because the stewards caught him doesnt mean he wasnt intending on attacking one of the players.

As soon as there was a fan on the pitch I thought we'd concede because it would mean the players losing their concentration. And it almost and should have happened. I presumed at first it must have been a gump, having got into our end who was trying to affect the match and get them a goal back. Can't believe it was a Ram. Three years for me. Nearly gifted them a goal.

3 hours ago, Boycie said:

I’d like to know what happened to the guy who ran on the pitch and shoved a forest player a few seasons ago.

Also, the numerous Forest fans who’ve ran on the City ground pitch and taunted the Derby fans.

Probably got a knighthood .... well at least deserves one 

1 hour ago, Mafiabob said:

When your celebrating promotion, or a play off win etc..... pretty much 0000s will stream on..... I'm pretty sure there's protocol and training for staff etc when this happens. I've been on that pitch a few times, Southampton was the best getting drenched and feel soaking wet..... and on my backside a dozen times. 

Beat me to it, best invasion by far. 

2 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

7 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Beat me to it, best invasion by far. 

I slid on my knees right into the back of net at the South Stand, ended up stuck in the netting on me arse, had a very uncomfortable wet but happy journey back to Utch....

Archived