Pitch Invader Banned

Sith Happens

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Oh you remember Erica Roe Too then ?:D

Wow they were MASSIVE knockers

She got a modelling job on the strength of her Twickers jaunt...anyone remember the famous {Old Trafford} streaker whose "meat and 2 veg" were "concealed" inside the policeman's helmet? :mellow:

9 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

Very stereotypical and disappointing comment..... 

Idiots is certainly the word I used all those times when for some reason a portion of fans decided to invade the pitch on the last game of the season regardless of league position we finished. Perhaps thoughtless would be better, certainly towards those fans who stayed in the stands waiting to see the lap of appreciation from the players. I know on a number of occasions we have given up on it and left because of this.

I can understand maybe if we have achieved something, but when we have finished 14th or whatever its a bit embarrassing.

6 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Hands up how many on here should be banned for life for the Fulham game in 1983?

1. uttoxram75

Be interesting to see how that would be dealt with today. Certainly the idiot who kicked out at the Fulham player should have received a lengthy ban.

6 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Hands up how many on here should be banned for life for the Fulham game in 1983?

1. uttoxram75

Haha I was just wondering that. I think it's about time the FA took retrospective action on this.

I see 3 of you have already owned up. Your punishment is you have to sit in the neutral seats at Fulham this year. 

2 hours ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

4. Alan Ramage 4 EVA

And whist I`m in the confession booth I`d like to admit to florest at the BBG F.A Cup 1983

Does that make TWO lifetime bans ?:angry:

Chelsea 73?? Was also a pitch event. A certain K O'R having his 15 mins of fame on MOTD.

1 hour ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Bloody hell forgot about that I was on the Popside with my uncle Trevor and my Dad (bless him)

TOO young to go on as a

"would be hooligan " with Doc Marts and a silk scarf tied around my wrist 

Went with my old man. He was crapping himself leaving the ground.. Don't open ya mouth son.. Head down to the train, don't talk to anyone! They will think we are Chelsea. 

I am a similar age to you I guess, so never got on. Ah silk scarves, still got one in the loft.

2 hours ago, Owd miner said:

I want to know why this youth only got banned till end o season and recent pitch invaders either at home or away got three years... what is the difference? and he just received a caution whereas the others all got fined for pitch encroachment....

Much better now the melodramatic fake accent typing has nearly stopped WELL done !

9/10 for that last post just needed the letter (f) for 10/10

Archived