Pitch Invader Banned

Sith Happens

The man who invaded the pitch has been banned for the season.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/derby-county-fan-who-invaded-641940

Not sure I think its a harsh enough sentence, agree people should get second chances but considering the damage it does to the reputation of the club, and potentially puts players in danger, i think the ban should have been a minimum of 3 years.

A life ban was issued to the man who issued abuse to Billy Sharp on twitter, if that deserves a life ban why is this only 1 season (and not even that). Just because the stewards caught him doesnt mean he wasnt intending on attacking one of the players.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, oomarkwright said:

Yeh I agree. 3's about right. Might want the season ticket money next year though. 

Won't matter, going to be free next season. :thumbsup:

Just now, Boycie said:

I’d like to know what happened to the guy who ran on the pitch and shoved a forest player a few seasons ago.

Also, the numerous Forest fans who’ve ran on the City ground pitch and taunted the Derby fans.

He got a 3 year ban, iirc.

Forest fans probably got free tickets home and away 

1 minute ago, rynny said:

He got a 3 year ban, iirc.

Forest fans probably got free tickets home and away 

So a season ban for a drunken fool who got on the pitch and frankly didn’t know what to do afterwards is fair in my opinion.  He was no risk to the players and didn’t try to evade being caught.

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

So a season ban for a drunken fool who got on the pitch and frankly didn’t know what to do afterwards is fair in my opinion.  He was no risk to the players and didn’t try to evade being caught.

Apart from being drunk sounds like the performance of most of our players at away grounds this season 

4 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I would ban the fan for life. Sorry but I don't want these idiots who can't control themselves at our games at all.

I wouldn't go that far but think less than a season ban is a joke.

6 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I would ban the fan for life. Sorry but I don't want these idiots who can't control themselves at our games at all.

Why stop there? We could ritually disembowel them and feed them their steaming entrails as pre-match entertainment at the next home game.

2 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Why stop there? We could ritually disembowel them and feed them their steaming entrails as pre-match entertainment at the next home game.

I'd prefer cheerleaders but that comes a close second.:D

Just now, Gritters said:

Has anyone else on here run on the pitch? After the final whistle against Brighton in the play offs? I'm sure you're not allowed to do that either. 

Nope, and those that do are idiots. Still a bit different during a game.

2 minutes ago, philmycock said:

If he was naked and female with massive knockers would you want her banned for 3 years or life too?

He did look like a massive tit in fairness.

Just now, Gritters said:

Rules are rules. 

I'm not disagreeing, I think those that do it at any point are idiots. Suppose banning them all is impossible, maybe do a few randoms as a warning.

Archived