Pitch Invader Banned

Sith Happens

6 minutes ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Much better now the melodramatic fake accent typing has nearly stopped WELL done !

9/10 for that last post just needed the letter (f) for 10/10

Think you may be getting a reply with the letter F in abundance 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Life bans should be reserved for those who bring violence and hatred to the game. A seasons ban for being a t**t sounds about right to me. I'd add that maybe they should put in a bit of rehab. If you want to assist stewards helping the infirm to their seats for a few games then there is a chance that you might get a discount on your ban if you tow the line. 

8 hours ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Bloody hell forgot about that I was on the Popside with my uncle Trevor and my Dad (bless him)

TOO young to go on as a

"would be hooligan " with Doc Marts and a silk scarf tied around my wrist 

Tie a scarf round my waist. What and cover up my snake belt??? 

I know that the police can request a banning order based upon whether they feel the incident is worthy of one.

Until the twitter incident I didn't know DCFC dished out bans. I suppose they are a you can't come in my house type ban rather than a banning order which is more legal.

Most banning  orders also stipulate that you can't go into the city centre on match day where as I suspect the DCFC ban wouldn't have these clauses because the ban hasn't been dished out in court.

Not that I know much about these things. 

15 hours ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

4. Alan Ramage 4 EVA

And whist I`m in the confession booth I`d like to admit to florest at the BBG F.A Cup 1983

Does that make TWO lifetime bans ?:angry:

5. Bob

Shrewsbury away, mid eighties. Southend away, last game of season ,90's

On 18/10/2017 at 21:18, Mafiabob said:

When your celebrating promotion, or a play off win etc..... pretty much 0000s will stream on..... I'm pretty sure there's protocol and training for staff etc when this happens. I've been on that pitch a few times, Southampton was the best getting drenched and feel soaking wet..... and on my backside a dozen times. 

The pitch has been completely relaid at least twice since then Mafia, so I think you're safe from any retrospective banning order.

2 hours ago, Gritters said:

I know that the police can request a banning order based upon whether they feel the incident is worthy of one.

Until the twitter incident I didn't know DCFC dished out bans. I suppose they are a you can't come in my house type ban rather than a banning order which is more legal.

Most banning  orders also stipulate that you can't go into the city centre on match day where as I suspect the DCFC ban wouldn't have these clauses because the ban hasn't been dished out in court.

Not that I know much about these things. 

Haha. Sat drinking in the Wardwick Tavern soon after we moved to PP talking to a chap i knew very casually, who said he'd worked it out that this was the closest he could drink to the ground on match days as he had a banning order of 1 mile.

I also seem to recall that one gentleman challenged the police on a pub's distance by claiming the mile should be measured from the centre spot rather than the outside of the stadium.

On 10/20/2017 at 20:50, A Ram for All Seasons said:

To get back on topic, the Eveton fan who went onto the pitch last night to join in the brawl between the players has been given a lifelong ban for punching a Lyon player while holding a child in his arms . I suppose that puts the season-long ban given to our pillock into perspective.

He didn't go onto the pitch.

Archived