30,000 Flags a'flappin'

Ellafella

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

you can take them away...

Can we set fire to them and charge the directors box if we dont win?

Great effort by all those who have set this up, it'll look great tomorrow. I'm going full b4 mode now and hope it helps rip the roof off the place so the tree hugging clowns don't know what's hit em!!! COME ON YOU RAMS :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Ellafella said:

30iys79.jpg

30,000 flags in place. They are slightly larger than before and are made of plastic and are plain black and white. When I left the stadium today, a breeze got up and there was quite a sensational sight of black and white shimmering flags making quite a noise as they flapped away...

With all that plastic if we lose we can burn it and have one big meltdown 

Not for me either but then again I am a traditionalist first game back in the late sixties and have seen lots of things change over the years in how people support their club.

But if people want to give up their time to do this then all credit to them and the enjoyment they get from seeing their efforts come to fruition.

Finally I would personally like anyone doing a Mexican wave in front of me whilst I am trying to watch a match to be banned for life..........so you can see I am a miserable git.

Well I think it’s great, can you imagine a youngster attending their first ever game tomorrow and seeing all those flags and the atmosphere they’ll help generate ? It could stay with them for life and be a catalyst for a lifelong association with the club.

Well done to those that gave up their time, hope you all enjoy the game.

4 hours ago, angieram said:

Because some of our 'fans' are stuck in a constant negative grind. You want to see some of the posts about it on twitter. Well actually, you don't. 

Makes you feel glad you gave up your Saturday morning to do something positive for the club. :unsure:

Quite right. Its a shame but for me this excellent forum is starting to become a no-go area. 

The astonishing level of negativity by a small  vocal minority is beginning to ruin it.

Its the same no matter what the subject is , no matter what the club does, whatever the outcome of the match : there's always a problem for some. Whether its 30,000 flags being put out for our biggest game of the season, an offer by the owner of free or very cheap season tickets, a local rap star doing a funny pre-match routine, a 5-nil drubbing of a recent premier team, a good result away at the league leaders. Never good enough/always something wrong 

Its becoming incredibly tiresome and just drags you down, making you realise that you really shouldn't be spending your valuable time in the company of  people with this kind of inherent attitude : its bad for you 

Archived