30,000 Flags a'flappin'

Ellafella

13 minutes ago, angieram said:

I pinched this from Twitter! 

As good as that looks, the music is way too loud still. 

Bolton on a cold Tuesday night you can almost understand it, playing Forest no need for it, twist that volume knob right down.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, David said:

Bolton on a cold Tuesday night you can almost understand it, playing Forest no need for it, twist that volume knob right down.

Totally agree with you. I was showing the video for the flag-waving effect.

Fans in South Stand saying how great the music was and they were all singing the song together.  I didn’t know what it was (apart from it being a  Guns 'n' Roses riff) and we couldn't tell whether the fans were chanting or not. 

On 16/10/2017 at 13:09, David said:

That's always pissd me right of at PP. It completely numbs any genuine atmosphere at the ground and I would ban music altogether. Why have it? It's not necessary! If you want to listen to music you can sit in your car or stay at home! I want to hear 25,000 fans when I go to a game! 

Couldn't tell the flags were cheap on telly. Did people take them home? Guess not if they were bits of bin bags! Lol. 

2 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

That's always pissd me right of at PP. It completely numbs any genuine atmosphere at the ground and I would ban music altogether. Why have it? It's not necessary! If you want to listen to music you can sit in your car or stay at home! I want to hear 25,000 fans when I go to a game! 

Couldn't tell the flags were cheap on telly. Did people take them home? Guess not if they were bits of bin bags! Lol. 

I don't know why we bothered with the football match in the end ...I thought I'd been cast into a rock concert...was on the brink of getting my lighter out and swaying along when all these footballers emerged :mellow:

Archived