Brentford V Derby County

peachmyster

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, TobyWanKenobi said:

Don't mind this lineup at all. Glad Mason is starting. Would have liked to see Thorne again, but obviously he must have some issues if he doesn't make the bench when there's no midfielders on it.

The emotion in his interview after Thorne played at Barnsley suggested he's still got a way to go. Callum Ball is getting back to fitness much more quickly but for now if we're starting with three midfielders we have to count Baird as the midfield cover on the bench.

Well I am looking forward to this line up - it's full of battlers and I think a few have been harsh on Johnson over the past few games, so I am interested to see how he does further forward. Also can drop back in when we are defending, which Vydra can't do. 

Fozzy completed a strong 90 minutes in his last match for under 23s and has had a week's rest since so let's hope he can do a good job too.

I'm pleased to see change as it's what we called for, even though we would all have done it slightly differently. 

Rams TV is great isn't it?  Just seen my hubby on the pre-match show and he even waved to me! :lol:

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

The emotion in his interview after Thorne played at Barnsley suggested he's still got a way to go. Callum Ball is getting back to fitness much more quickly but for now if we're starting with three midfielders we have to count Baird as the midfield cover on the bench.

Blimey we getting that desperate we’ve resigned Callum ball?

6 minutes ago, angieram said:

Well I am looking forward to this line up - it's full of battlers and I think a few have been harsh on Johnson over the past few games, so I am interested to see how he does further forward. Also can drop back in when we are defending, which Vydra can't do. 

Fozzy completed a strong 90 minutes in his last match for under 23s and has had a week's rest since so let's hope he can do a good job too.

I'm pleased to see change as it's what we called for, even though we would all have done it slightly differently. 

Rams TV is great isn't it?  Just seen my hubby on the pre-match show and he even waved to me! :lol:

Sorry to disappoint Ange ...he was actually waving at me. :mellow:

8 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Quite possibly. Whatever it is, it's definitely not gonna help morale at a time when our form can only be described as patchy at best.

maybe good for benett moral though,hopefully he can step it up and grab the oppertunity.

Archived