Brentford V Derby County

peachmyster

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I'm trying my best to help the team tonight. I only missed two midweek away league games last season due to work commitments - Cardiff and Ipswich (two good wins.) Tonight is my first miss this season for similar reasons so let's hope that run continues.

Also, I've been rubbish so far at the prediction league so I'm going to predict my first loss of the season in the hope that my poor form continues rather than Derby's. Got to take one for the team!

45 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Due to working in London I'm able to go tonight.

Trying to convince my arsenal supporting college to come as well for the real football. None of the one touch passing nonsense!

Not sure you can promise such things. Brentford at least used to play some good footie.

9 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Not sure you can promise such things. Brentford at least used to play some good footie.

True. I don't expect a repeat of last seasons drubbing (apparently the players collectively had thrown the towel in on.making the play offs) but Brentford are decent and apparently Oli Watkins has made the step up well.

Still, maybe Keogh can do some Cruyff turns in his own box a la jonny evans!

I'm feeling strangely positive. 

Watching football standing up, night game, not far from HQ.. Little Angry and myself enjoying a bit of banter with Bee's.. Dads and lads.. 

We rarely lose 3 on the bounce.. Brentford as unpredictable as us. 

The world is against us, Gary going to pull a rabbit out of the bag with his selection. 11 players galvanised into putting in a performance. 

It's what we all signed up for.

Bring it on.

COYR.

Anyway, it's this or The Champions League on BT... Can't be doing with that crap.

39 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

I'm feeling strangely positive. 

Watching football standing up, night game, not far from HQ.. Little Angry and myself enjoying a bit of banter with Bee's.. Dads and lads.. 

We rarely lose 3 on the bounce.. Brentford as unpredictable as us. 

The world is against us, Gary going to pull a rabbit out of the bag with his selection. 11 players galvanised into putting in a performance. 

It's what we all signed up for.

Bring it on.

COYR.

Anyway, it's this or The Champions League on BT... Can't be doing with that crap.

Ha! Don't fancy Man City v Shakhtar eh? Some money to be made betfairing that match while you watch some proper football :ph34r:

See this is what I love about these two angries. One minute they're angry, one minute they're Rams, and one minute they're just ... well ... angry rams.

Enjoy.

Archived