Brentford V Derby County

peachmyster

7 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

When was the last time you saw us this bad.? 

For one this team is nowhere near as bad as when Phil brown was in charge.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't there and didn't listen so my only knowledge of the game was following the updates on here.  That was a laugh a minute!

Happy to take the point.  The curse of the late goal seems to haunt us whoever the manager is. The points we have lost in the last the last five mins of games must be astounding.

If drawing away from home gets calls for the sack whatever the performance then I do wonder what the world is coming to... but then, I didn't see it so can't say too much about it.

1 minute ago, IlsonDerby said:

Wassall didn’t have 2/3 transfer windows yet he was probably a couple of inexperienced decisions away from getting the job permanently... 

The performances under wassall were the last time we played really well - thats depressing in itself 

Not opening any cans of worms , but at the time I still think Wassall should have gotten the job. 

1 minute ago, CumbrianRam said:

Wassall has been our best manager results and perfromance wise since 2015, just a  shame about the broken leg

Ftfy

6 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

My heart goes out to everyone that traveled out to that game. I had the luxury of watching it at home, and am already regretting how I spent the last 2 hours. How far we have fallen. Can we go back in time to our play off semi final wins against Brighton?

I traveled from Dubai for this.thanks though

6 minutes ago, LazloW said:

Wasn't there and didn't listen so my only knowledge of the game was following the updates on here.  That was a laugh a minute!

Happy to take the point.  The curse of the late goal seems to haunt us whoever the manager is. The points we have lost in the last the last five mins of games must be astounding.

If drawing away from home gets calls for the sack whatever the performance then I do wonder what the world is coming to... but then, I didn't see it so can't say too much about it.

If we play like that against a side who has one more than 1 game this season and doesn't have a team of youngsters we will lose 5-0

Archived