17/18 Loan Watch

California Ram.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, David said:

I'd imagine the manager is playing with half a mind to next season, I'd be very surprised to see Elsnik back out on loan unless it's to the championship next year. 

Players been told he's not in the long term plans and I'd imagine it's gonna knock his confidence. 

Could be reading it totally wrong but it seems logical 

18 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Also when I saw them at Exeter Elsnik was being played out of position in a defensive role. He worked hard but not able to influence the game in the same way as he was doing earlier in the season. 

Phil Brown is setting team up totally differently to Dave Flitcroft ( it's a bit like the McClaren - Rowett transition! )

Makes you wonder whether Elsnik will suit Rowett when he returns? 

[Sorry, can't clear quotes in my content editor]

Skys Sports Paper Talk

Notts County boss Kevin Nolan feels the club would be "in a much better place" had Derby County loanee Mason Bennett not got injured.

One more pre-season to shows his worth? We are short of a winger IMO.

58 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Skys Sports Paper Talk

Notts County boss Kevin Nolan feels the club would be "in a much better place" had Derby County loanee Mason Bennett not got injured.

One more pre-season to shows his worth? We are short of a winger IMO.

From the noises Mel is making, the club will be relying on the likes of Bennett next season. 

17 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

Would love Bryson back at PPS. Making a nuisance of himself against wolves today. 

If Cardiff don't stump up a decent fee, Rowett needs to get Bryson back in and revved up for next season in the championship. 

Just went over to see how Clement was settling in, see what the Reading fans were saying. Wasn’t expecting to see a topic titled “What is the point of Chris Martin” right at the top. 

http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=147892

Not a great deal of replies, most are trying to peddle internet rumours. But the one or two that have discussed him, do not sound impressed by him.

2 hours ago, David said:

Just went over to see how Clement was settling in, see what the Reading fans were saying. Wasn’t expecting to see a topic titled “What is the point of Chris Martin” right at the top. 

http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=147892

Not a great deal of replies, most are trying to peddle internet rumours. But the one or two that have discussed him, do not sound impressed by him.

Him and Butterfield's value going through the floor then. Might be another frustrating summer of trying to offload some of our unneeded players

Archived