17/18 Loan Watch

California Ram.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Oh and this. Obviously season over after his shoulder op, so back with us for recuperation. 

‘Nothing but positivity’ from the fans. He should probably stay there then. He’s going to get a real shock to the system when he breaks into the first team and instantly becomes scape goat of the week. 

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

‘Nothing but positivity’ from the fans. He should probably stay there then. He’s going to get a real shock to the system when he breaks into the first team and instantly becomes scape goat of the week. 

And on that note, welcome back Kellan! 

52 minutes ago, angieram said:

Oh and Timi Max Elsnik was again an unused substitute for Swindon as they went down 1-0 at home to lowly Grimsby. They cannot now reach the playoffs.  Well done, Phil Brown. :(

Yeah I bet he's popular dropping Elsnik when he had practically got Swindon into the play off positions on his own. 

I hope he comes back to us and gets a game or two next season. He must be better than the 99 year olds we have with their walking sticks and zimmer frames.

14 hours ago, TobyWanKenobi said:

Looking forward to him being ignored by our management again next season!

Well, he has struggled to get into a League 2 team for the last four months. So I doubt he is the answer to our striking problems.

1 hour ago, Shuff264 said:

Well, he has struggled to get into a League 2 team for the last four months. So I doubt he is the answer to our striking problems.

He’d have done as well, if not better than Jerome! Plus he’d cost less and be worth more!!!

34 minutes ago, angieram said:

That's unusual for him. I see he got an assist for their goal, too, according to the BBC.  Good stuff! 

He might have been left back actually, line up I saw had him at right back but just looked at the goal and hes on the left. 

Not much of an assist, 5 yard pass to a man who goes on to beat a man and score from 20 yards!

1 minute ago, ivo_knoflicek said:

Lowe and Guy both played 90 mins in victories for their respective League One sides last night. 

Would be fantastic to see Lowe, Guy and Elsnik in and around the first team squad next season. 

Archived