Craig Bryson - signed for Cardiff season long loan

Cam the Ram

This is a season of transition, a season where we need to ship out players - I'd much rather see Guy + Elsnik given a chance over Butterfield + Bryson, we will never know if they are good enough until they get a chance like Hughes + Hendrick did.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

I think the problem appears to be that none of our midfield players look like they have free rein to get forward and join the attack.

Bryson used to thrive in this role and Butterfield was known for his long range shooting

At present we have two or three  (depending on formation) midfield players who stick to the half way line, paralysed by the fear they won't have the pace to track back if we lose possession.

To compound this, we have attacking players who regularly lose possession.

they are told to stick to the half way line , hence the reason derby will never get promoted playing the way we are , let the shackles off them ffs

3 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Part of the reason Bryson hasn't lived up to his free scoring season is due to the fact we have had a string of managers who don't play to his strengths.

It still riles me that he scored 16 goals, 2 hat tricks and then the following season he was told to sit and allow Hendrick to attack.

and him and every manager  since wants him sitting , it beggars belief

36 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

This is a season of transition, a season where we need to ship out players - I'd much rather see Guy + Elsnik given a chance over Butterfield + Bryson, we will never know if they are good enough until they get a chance like Hughes + Hendrick did.

A season of transition? Didn't Rowett say we were good enough to be aiming for top 2?!

17 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

Morris at the fans forum said 'within a fee week's of the playoff final, we handed out our first 20k per week contract.' 

By my reckoning that would be Bryson, having just fended off the Burnley advances. 

So?

Makes me laugh press links us with more defenders, ideally bryson ,Butterfield and Johnson gone. That's not going to happen need a ball winner with pace,leadership and organisation. I would give more opportunity's to midfielder from reserves and wait till next transfer window

A lot so called fans say now sell bryson but as soon as he goes to Burton he will score 10+ goals and they stay up. I just hope rowetts Abel to get 4 rid of butt and Johnson and replace with a good cm with energy and presence and then play elsnik ,Bennett reserves this season until next year .when players are out of contract

2 minutes ago, garrym1968 said:

A lot so called fans say now sell bryson but as soon as he goes to Burton he will score 10+ goals and they stay up. I just hope rowetts Abel to get 4 rid of butt and Johnson and replace with a good cm with energy and presence and then play elsnik ,Bennett reserves this season until next year .when players are out of contract

Eh?

Archived