Craig Bryson - signed for Cardiff season long loan

Cam the Ram

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

How much time are we giving him? It's been 3 years since his good scoring season and he's nearly 31. You've wrote Irvine off at the age of 24 and after he had such a good season. Seems a bit unfair to me. 

I've watched him in Scotland he's useless 

as for craig he's no played in his correct position since that season 

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope this isn't true about Bryson to Burton, unless we have a dynamic, energetic midfielder lined up to replace him or Callum Guy is good enough to make the step up now.

Derby have no mobility in midfield as it is right now, getting rid of our only senior midfielder who is actually mobile without replacement would make no sense.

And therefore, can't see this one happening.

1 hour ago, RamLad1884 said:

If bryson is going, and elsnik has gone suggests we may have a midfielder imminent. Otherwise midfield cover is beginning to look a little on the light side 

Is Will Hughes returning.....

1 hour ago, RamLad1884 said:

If bryson is going, and elsnik has gone suggests we may have a midfielder imminent. Otherwise midfield cover is beginning to look a little on the light side 

It'll be David Davis , especially as Harry's splashing the cash over at Brum. 

6 minutes ago, toddy said:

So the Tory brexit man also is a decent midfielder eh? :lol:

My gran said, a long time ago, that everyone is good at one thing - you just have to find it. Unfortunately, that idiot Davis is still looking for his.

Last season we needed a creative midfielder to help out Will Hughes........So we have now lost Hughes, the kid Elsnik out on loan, possibly Bryson gone.

FFS we'll be stuck with Butterfield as our creative midfielder? :blink: 

Archived