17/18 Third Kit Revealed

DcFc Dyycheee

Rate the Kit  

170 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we play in this kit against a team wearing white shirts and black shorts, will we change our shorts to pink as the other colour of short we currently play in would clash with the pink in the shirt. Fashion disaster waiting to happen.

Would a bit of lace improve the look or maybe adding afew matching accessories. ??

On 25/08/2017 at 17:10, angieram said:

Love it! A shirt for the curvy supporters. :)

I didn't particularly like it or dislike it when I saw the colour pictures. I thought the teaser made it look awful.

Your comment, however, persuaded me to buy it. I take it that you think it'll suit me better than (a) the Joma shirts I have; and (b) any shirt with Just Eat emblazoned across it?

Ordered it during the game (the telecast being down wasn't all bad news; it enabled me to spend £198 plus postage whilst listening to RD's unusually critical broadcast tonight). I'm trusting your opinion now....

• 2 weeks later...

I think fluorescent day-glo tops can occasionally cause problems, especially when players warming up on the touchline are wearing yellow tabards over their kits. 

I'm sure this happened at Charlton: a Derby player "passing" a cross-field ball to an opposition player warming up on the touchline who was wearing a day-glo tabard, when Derby players were wearing day-glo tops that game. 

I have to say I didn't mind it in the club pictures but was skeptical that it might be a tad too fancy. I bought it anyway and received it in Melbourne on 11/9 ("Speed of Delivery *****" would be how you'd rate it on eBay. I've been critical of the Club Shop's performance at times over the last few years and there's still some 'clunky' functionality on the site itself for international customers but I was genuinely shocked to receive it so quickly. Serious kudos to them on that.)

It was @angieram's encouragement that the fit was more suitable for the...ummm...'curvier' supporter (was that the word? She was exceptionally polite in the synonym for 'fat' she used) than some kits may have been in the past (how was 'Joma' pronounced again?)...

And I am glad I paid attention to the advice. Great fit and the 'look' is not over the top at all. Actually quite distinctive without being silly...collar works better for me than I thought it might. Feels a better quality than last year's too.

Very pleased I bought it now.

Archived