17/18 Third Kit Revealed

DcFc Dyycheee

Rate the Kit  

170 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

Think the players could at least smile, and you would have thought they could have got a better picture of nugent than letting off a big fart.

Well i thought the away kit would be the worse i would see this season. Looks like i was wrong.  

With the way the rumours were going i expected something that looked similar to Arsenals pink and black kit. We instead get a man utd reject with a pink stripe on it. 

26 minutes ago, Srg said:

Wish there was a little bit more pink and the collar wasn't like that, but all in all, it's the first kit since Adidas I've been tempted to buy.

Yeah me too. I have to wear that classy but tainted Prem Adidas one every week when I play 5-a-side. Wanted a new one for ages but haven't liked one enough to tempt me until now. Will be getting this one. 

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

Yeah me too. I have to wear that classy but tainted Prem Adidas one every week when I play 5-a-side. Wanted a new one for ages but haven't liked one enough to tempt me until now. Will be getting this one. 

The yellow third kit from that season was one of my all time favourites.

19 minutes ago, LazloW said:

Plain black = winner, but the pattern spoils it. Needs to be seen in the flesh to see if it looks as bad in real life as it does on the photos.

This.

That pattern looks like something out of my kid's colouring book.

Bring back the "Argentina" kit!

It's a bit 1990s, whether I like it or not is immaterial to the fact they should be applauded for trying to make it interesting and something that stands out.

Only complaint is that surely Avon Tyres shouldn't mind turning the red of their logo to pink to fit with the rest of the kit, the red bit stands out for the wrong reasons.

Looks better iin full detail rather than the modelling photos

dcfc_1718thirdshirt_150364522777629UKITF

Archived