Live games 2017/18

CumbrianRam

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

You wouldn't put it past Man City scoring over 60 home goals this season.

When they hit top gear there isn't another side in England who can contain them.

Beautiful football, created by a genius coach AND £500M.

FTFY 

All joking aside though credit where credit is due.

5 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

A great performance from United. Anyone who thought that they would go to Anfield and do anything else other than stink the place out is crazy. 

There is nothing better than going away and playing for and getting a clean sheet...maybe sneaking a goal 5 minutes from time would be better actually. 

Good old United. 

Or winning 4-0.

City look irresistible at the moment but surely they won't be able to sustain this level of football for another 30 games and surely Chelsea, Spurs, and Arsenal will get their act together.

There is a long way to go yet but Pep, De Bruyne and the rest are making me eat my words so far.

I'm not too invested to care about being wrong. I just enjoy the debates.

It's shaping up to be a fantastic night of European football this week. Man City and Napoli are looking peerless at the moment in their respective divisions. It should be a fascinating watch. 

1 hour ago, Jourdan said:

City look irresistible at the moment but surely they won't be able to sustain this level of football for another 30 games and surely Chelsea, Spurs, and Arsenal will get their act together.

There is a long way to go yet but Pep, De Bruyne and the rest are making me eat my words so far.

I'm not too invested to care about being wrong. I just enjoy the debates.

It's shaping up to be a fantastic night of European football this week. Man City and Napoli are looking peerless at the moment in their respective divisions. It should be a fascinating watch. 

Napoli have been a joy to watch over the past 5 to 6 years, but Man City look too strong. This season could see either Napoli/ Lazio / Roma really challenge Juve. Italy looks a competitive league in the next few years once you add in the Milan club's. 

Italy has plenty of potential.

Roma, Lazio, Inter, Milan, Napoli and Juve are all big, historic clubs.

There are plenty of ties to South America in Italy too, especially Argentina.

Get some Asian investment, new TV deals and modify the foreign-player purchase rules and Serie A could take off.

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Italy has plenty of potential.

Roma, Lazio, Inter, Milan, Napoli and Juve are all big, historic clubs.

There are plenty of ties to South America in Italy too, especially Argentina.

Get some Asian investment, new TV deals and modify the foreign-player purchase rules and Serie A could take off.

For me, technically it's only 2nd to la liga. Attendances arnt great though, still some investment required in stadia to get families involved and fill stadiums, the ultras can't do it themselves. 

It will come, there's so much history and passion in the county. 

The national side are a mess however. 

1 hour ago, David said:

Watching Eibar v Deportivo is a reminder of how dull the La Liga is, half time was more entertaining 

Eibar vs Deportivo is the equivalent of Burnley vs Swansea in the PL.

Of course it's going to be dull.

How many classic PL games were there last season, or this season, involving two PL teams that didn't finish in the top 7?

So few and far between.

Archived