Live games 2017/18

CumbrianRam

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still see Madrid, Barca and Bayern as the big three but the gap seems to be closing.

We're pretty much nailed on for 5 English teams in the last 16.

Assuming rules still apply whereby they same nation clubs can't meet until the 1/4 finals, we could see some cracking match-ups with Barca, Juve, Madrid, Bayern, Atletico and PSG all likely to qualify too.

19 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I still see Madrid, Barca and Bayern as the big three but the gap seems to be closing.

We're pretty much nailed on for 5 English teams in the last 16.

Assuming rules still apply whereby they same nation clubs can't meet until the 1/4 finals, we could see some cracking match-ups with Barca, Juve, Madrid, Bayern, Atletico and PSG all likely to qualify too.

Same, think Man City could get a final spot with a decent draw. A lot of these group stages are decided alredy just need to work out seedings now.

Just watching West Ham vs Brighton on Sky (with the sound turned off) currently 0-3 lol, can't stand West Ham.

The sound has been turned off because of Jamie Carragher.  His accent is mildly annoying but ffs shut up, he talks incessantly.  On and on and on.  And on and on and on.  And on... you get the point.  FFS SHUT UP!  Less is more 'n all that.

2 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Just watching West Ham vs Brighton on Sky (with the sound turned off) currently 0-3 lol, can't stand West Ham.

The sound has been turned off because of Jamie Carragher.  His accent is mildly annoying but ffs shut up, he talks incessantly.  On and on and on.  And on and on and on.  And on... you get the point.  FFS SHUT UP!  Less is more 'n all that.

He does. It's like if a hoover was high pitch.  

It's a bit annoying how they keep saying West Ham are awful. I'd say it's more that Brighton are playing great. 

That Masuaku is playing crap though. He just dances about while someone comes over to defend him. And he's always out of position.

Lanzini and Antonio the only threat

Archived