Che Adams

Carnero

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Especially when we have 3 top championship strikers vying for 1 spot in the starting lineup! 

The only way I could possibly see something like this happens is if there's a big clear out. We'd need to see Martin and probably Bent leave to even think about signing someone for that sort of sum.

But Birmingham fans are losing their minds over this on Twitter so let's keep this rumour going! 

I don't know much about him. If he has the same potential as Demarai Gray then sign him. If not don't bother. Provided Derby remain injury free through January I can't see that we need to sign anyone unless someone clearly better than the existing players becomes available at a sensible price or on a loan deal.

I think Rowett should try to move some more of the dead wood and start to think about what might be needed for the Premier league.

1 hour ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Haven’t heard anything in a while, sorry

Based on Rowett’s comments I don’t think we’ll be spending 11.5m on one player!!

I am glad you haven’t heard anything ! 

If we were spending that kind of money I would be hoping it would be for a premiership ready star

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Even more ******** account, tho that’s more like what I’ve seen reports of. Fee appears colossal tho, can’t see it being true

Even we wouldn't be stupid enough to pay £11.5 million on a striker who has only scored 9 Championship goals in 53 appearances  Divide that fee by three and we might have a bench warmer 

Archived