Che Adams

Carnero

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not done much this season has he?  Arry said Brum turned down £10 million on transfer deadline day. I thought he was talking BS then. 

51 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Not done much this season has he?  Arry said Brum turned down £10 million on transfer deadline day. I thought he was talking BS then. 

Harry only talks like that on days with a y in them! If Martin is going and we lose Bent,he’d be worth around 5/6 million methinks.Gary rates him a lot but,as with all players,it’s a gamble.I’d have preferred Sam Gallagher myself and possibly Ryan Kent or Oliver Burke on loan.Be interesting to see if he goes back in for Kieftenbeld as Ledley’s back injury only left Thorne and Huddlestone in that protective midfield role.

3 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

Serious question. What could possibly make him worth 11m? His stats don't back that up. Anyone actually watched him play regularly and seen some potential there? 

Yes he has potential but not £11million pounds worth about 4 at tops 

11 hours ago, Rampage said:

How much would we pay for Martin?

Someone who scores 15 - 20 goals in a full season when played and can hold the ball up and has promotion to the premiership on his CV and is in his prime age, well I think we would pay quite a lot as would most teams if they wanted that kind of player.

Archived