RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

59 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

It works for any recent android phone that has a cast feature and has a Chromecast.....just bring up the cast icon on your settings screen and press it when you are watching rams TV...voila,it's on your TV.

Rams TV haven't inbedded a cast symbol directly into the app because the EFL won't let them that's all.

There was a cast icon embedded on videos viewed on the website until last week giving crystal clear pictures and sound. The icon was removed last week.

The embedded icon works better than screen mirroring as screen mirroring gives me a stuttery picture that's not synced up with the sound. Also you can carry on using phone whilst it's playing.

Update:

Thanks for your reply. The Casting option has now been put back up so you are able to view our featured videos and U23s games using this. Apologies for the inconvenience but we are trying to find the balance between complying with EFL regulations and user preference. 

Kind regards,
Steven
DCFC Support Team

2 hours ago, Saul Pimpson said:

There was a cast icon embedded on videos viewed on the website until last week giving crystal clear pictures and sound. The icon was removed last week.

The embedded icon works better than screen mirroring as screen mirroring gives me a stuttery picture that's not synced up with the sound. Also you can carry on using phone whilst it's playing.

Update:

Thanks for your reply. The Casting option has now been put back up so you are able to view our featured videos and U23s games using this. Apologies for the inconvenience but we are trying to find the balance between complying with EFL regulations and user preference. 

Kind regards,
Steven
DCFC Support Team

Nice one Saul,great work there!

Last Saturday while on  a golfing holiday in Turkey I tried to live stream the Albion match as a one off but failed miserably to navigate the website. I am a home subscriber to Ram TV and knew I had to pay a one off additional fee to see the match but couldn't see how to do it. In the end I got frustrated and listened to the Radio Derby commentary which was fine but not what I wanted. Has anyone else had the same problems or am I on my own. 

I've read a few other comments about Rams tv being on the monitors in the concourse but with no sound. 

My lipreading isn't what it used to be, so it would be good to listen to the interviews and comments pre match.

@OwenB557 any chance you could run round the concourses about 2pm with a remote and turn each one up, or perhaps have a word with someone to see if we can listen to the experts on tv. 

Cheers. 

Not quite sure what's going on. Have recently moved to Italy, first wage packet's come through and obviously I'm  about to subscribe to Rams TV and it's allowing me to watch all content for free....is it normally like this? Years ago when I had last signed up none of the content on Rams player could be viewed without giving your card details. Not complaining : ) 

10 minutes ago, Manicsheepreacher said:

Not quite sure what's going on. Have recently moved to Italy, first wage packet's come through and obviously I'm  about to subscribe to Rams TV and it's allowing me to watch all content for free....is it normally like this? Years ago when I had last signed up none of the content on Rams player could be viewed without giving your card details. Not complaining : ) 

The extended highlights and interviews etc can be viewed without even logging in I believe. 

11 minutes ago, Manicsheepreacher said:

Plenty of free content on there, which is a credit to the club.

Subscriptions are for live games (outside uk) and live audio/full match replays (uk)

1 minute ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Plenty of free content on there, which is a credit to the club.

Subscriptions are for live games (outside uk) and live audio/full match replays (uk)

Thanks Saul, 

That's a massive credit to the club. Really is. As an avid fan following the club's every move from abroad, ten min highlights which are far longer than those on YouTube and everything else are a wonderful gesture to the fans. The Billy Davies interview alone is the best Derby interview since Robbie Savage on Radio Derby. 

16 minutes ago, Manicsheepreacher said:

Thanks Saul, 

That's a massive credit to the club. Really is. As an avid fan following the club's every move from abroad, ten min highlights which are far longer than those on YouTube and everything else are a wonderful gesture to the fans. The Billy Davies interview alone is the best Derby interview since Robbie Savage on Radio Derby. 

Now you're in Italy  (lucky you), and if you can afford it, then I'd sign up for the live games...!

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-live-streaming