RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

I'm at a loss as to why it won't play on my Mackbook ,comes up with errror message ,,,, yet I can watch interviews ,highlights and stuff , just the live paid stream ?? I watched the under23 live stream no probs ,,any ideas?

5 minutes ago, archied said:

I'm at a loss as to why it won't play on my Mackbook ,comes up with errror message ,,,, yet I can watch interviews ,highlights and stuff , just the live paid stream ?? I watched the under23 live stream no probs ,,any ideas?

Its letting you watch the free stuff, but not the live feed you need an overseas account to watch. You should be able to watch the live action after 24 hours if you have an account.

5 minutes ago, archied said:

Best thing to do is drop them an email with the error message you are seeing website@dcfc.co.uk

39 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Its letting you watch the free stuff, but not the live feed you need an overseas account to watch. You should be able to watch the live action after 24 hours if you have an account.

I can watch live paid stream on my iPad just not macbook

6 hours ago, RamNut said:

Maybe one is set to block cookies

No they both set to accept cookies ,, have watched one game on it but now it just won't have it ,,, very frustrating as I'm usually decent with tech stuff 

In the first few games I could only watch on my Mac book and not iPad. I wrote to them about this as I'm out and about quite a bit and prefer to to take my iPad along with me. Received a message back saying that only laptops and computers were to be the platform for the time being and now from I think the Sheff United game it's been fixed for iPads too. I'm not totally sure those in charge of it all know exactly what's going on. Tech stuff huh!! 

I've not been able to log in to the website since last week - I get this:

image.thumb.png.fc49ba8296687c14aff59fac6be80f46.png

I can't find Fan ID or whatever it is, doesn't appear to be in my E-mail history.

Is the "Website technical queries" they list the place to contact support? I don't see an obvious support contact.

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I've not been able to log in to the website since last week - I get this:

image.thumb.png.fc49ba8296687c14aff59fac6be80f46.png

I can't find Fan ID or whatever it is, doesn't appear to be in my E-mail history.

Is the "Website technical queries" they list the place to contact support? I don't see an obvious support contact.

website@dcfc.co.uk

Living in the UK I can't watch it live, but watching it back afterwards I always find myself enjoying Shane Nicholson's commentary. I think he toes the line well between explaining what it feels like to be on the pitch and how players will be reacting to things, without talking down to the audience. I also like the little yelps he makes whenever we score.

3 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

Living in the UK I can't watch it live, but watching it back afterwards I always find myself enjoying Shane Nicholson's commentary. I think he toes the line well between explaining what it feels like to be on the pitch and how players will be reacting to things, without talking down to the audience. I also like the little yelps he makes whenever we score.

re Saturday's game, which I saw in small doses and with no sound (had a house full of visitors) post match analysis Johnno seemed to be criticising CM in a light sort of way, did you or anybody else see that?

56 minutes ago, Spanish said:

re Saturday's game, which I saw in small doses and with no sound (had a house full of visitors) post match analysis Johnno seemed to be criticising CM in a light sort of way, did you or anybody else see that?

He was saying that Martin is the type of player who needs to play week in week out because otherwise he loses his sharpness/touch. Not getting at him as such, just explaining why some of the things he's trying aren't coming off.

from what i've seen the production has got pretty good. some screen glitches here and there but think that in general pretty high quality. Jack Woodward is actually growing on me a bit now although i still think they tend to talk a bit too much. Watching Sky/BBC/ITV/BT etc you have a bit of quiet moments...

I think rams tv is fantastic , mels masterstroke ,,,

is there any poss that the manure cup tie not being on tv for the first time ever is a sulky bite back at Derby for daring to challenge the tv money boys?