RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

42 minutes ago, archied said:

I think rams tv is fantastic , mels masterstroke ,,,

is there any poss that the manure cup tie not being on tv for the first time ever is a sulky bite back at Derby for daring to challenge the tv money boys?

Ooh! I love a conspiracy theory 

37 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Wasn't just Derby, didn't Villa and a couple of other clubs also go their own way?

Villa, Derby, Leeds, Fulham and one other I think. A couple of teams decided not to do it at all though. Teams like Leeds and Villa have had big internal media teams for years, though. 

Dunno what will happen when we get promoted to prem - no games will be allowed to be shown on RamsTV live at all then!

Edited by alexxxxx

24 minutes ago, TheAllestreeRam said:

The last few streams after Middlesbrough seem to have gone well for people i thought? When was that last game your tried to watch? 

Didn't watch that. But the ones before excluding Fulham as I was back for that. Hopefully all issues are put to bed.

4 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Didn't watch that. But the ones before excluding Fulham as I was back for that. Hopefully all issues are put to bed.

If it was fine for most people then the problem might be on your end, if it was on the clubs end then every single person watching would also experience the same issues. Drop websiteqa@dcfc.co.uk an email next time you have a problem. 

I used the app for the first time yesterday as I was not at home.

I watched the first half hour on a train between Luxembourg and Germany, and it worked well enough as long as there was a decent phone signal. The commentary was very quiet though.

I saw the last half hour in a cafe with WLAN. The video was great, but  the strange thing was that little snippets of Friday night's U23 commentary kept creeping in. Very odd.

Don't know about the streaming problems but.....

Ramstv is now superb quality.

the design of the studio, the graphics, the presentation by owen, the guests, the interviews...all absolutely superb.