Sunderland v Derby County - Match day thread

Kernow

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

My bloody wife has arranged for our elderly neighbours to come around for a meal tonight at 7pm(they are moving next week after living next door for twenty years).......I'm going to struggle to get the lot of them out in time to watch the match and apparently it's bad form to have dinner in my Derby shirt.....sweet jesus

The elderly neighbour is probably thinking the same.

he'll probably have his 'hearing aid' tuned into Radio Derby.

41 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Spare a thought for me tonight. My missus' mate has a new boyfriend, and to celebrate they all thought it would be a great idea to have a couple's dinner date round his gaff. So I'll be both missing the match and pretending to have made a new best friend for the night. 

"Oh you like pepperoni pizza too? No way!" 

"What's that? You binge-watched that really popular Netflix series everyone loved? Me too..!"

Etc...

You could always be ill mate :thumbsup:

22 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

My bloody wife has arranged for our elderly neighbours to come around for a meal tonight at 7pm(they are moving next week after living next door for twenty years).......I'm going to struggle to get the lot of them out in time to watch the match and apparently it's bad form to have dinner in my Derby shirt.....sweet jesus

If my neighbours were leaving I'd be throwing a party but they wouldn't be invited. 

23 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Honesty is the best policy they say, so I'd wear it anyway

7 pm. Some coverage now on RD's teatime SportsScene. Shane Nicholson is deputising for Craig Damage.

Bradley Lowery tribute before the game; RIP to the ever-smiling little warrior.

They think the pressure is all on Sunderland, we shall see.

Derby need to mean business this season, the faint hearts in the Derby team need weeding out by the end of this month. Not expecting more than 30,000 gate up there, says Owen...

C O Y R

Archived