Sunderland v Derby County - Match day thread

Kernow

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cosmic said:

Spare a thought for me tonight. My missus' mate has a new boyfriend, and to celebrate they all thought it would be a great idea to have a couple's dinner date round his gaff. So I'll be both missing the match and pretending to have made a new best friend for the night. 

"Oh you like pepperoni pizza too? No way!" 

"What's that? You binge-watched that really popular Netflix series everyone loved? Me too..!"

Etc...

"Oh, you've got a nice little basket to store the car keys in? Great, I'll just drop mine into there and I'll know exactly where they are when it's time to leave. I see, you keep your keys in there too. And this pair must belong to the elderly couple from next door then? I hope they are moving a long way away." 

Etc....

Mad to think that Fozzy, Davies, Wisdom, Huddlestone, Weimann, Martin all effectively "new" to the squad, although there's only Davies who hasn't played for us before.

Come on lads. Give us a great start.

Come on fans. No moaning if it all goes tits up...still 135 points and two cups to play for after tonight.

That's the team I expected away from home although I would have preferred Bryson to Butterfield- interesting that both Anya and Olson miss out completely so we must be hoping Forsyth will be good for 90mins although Baird is on the bench.

COYR 

2 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Sunderland's team on paper is good. Just got to hope they don't play like a team.

Their fans hate Kone(he's awful) and also hating Steele because Celtic game lol. 

Archived