Sunderland v Derby County - Match day thread

Kernow

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just can't see where the creativity and goals are going to come from. Our wide players aren't good enough, while there isn't enough penetration from our midfielders through the middle.

I think we look most dangerous at set-pieces which is a huge turnaround from recent years.

Spare a thought for me tonight. My missus' mate has a new boyfriend, and to celebrate they all thought it would be a great idea to have a couple's dinner date round his gaff. So I'll be both missing the match and pretending to have made a new best friend for the night. 

"Oh you like pepperoni pizza too? No way!" 

"What's that? You binge-watched that really popular Netflix series everyone loved? Me too..!"

Etc...

3 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Spare a thought for me tonight. My missus' mate has a new boyfriend, and to celebrate they all thought it would be a great idea to have a couple's dinner date round his gaff. So I'll be both missing the match and pretending to have made a new best friend for the night. 

"Oh you like pepperoni pizza too? No way!" 

"What's that? You binge-watched that really popular Netflix series everyone loved? Me too..!"

Etc...

What dress are you wearing tonight? The missus obviously wears the trousers

Presuming it'll be 4-3-3 with the same starting 11 as began against Hoffenheim. But we have options on the bench to change things around if we need. Two hours until the season kicks off. Let's start it in style as we mean to go on. Come on you Rams!

8 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

My bloody wife has arranged for our elderly neighbours to come around for a meal tonight at 7pm(they are moving next week after living next door for twenty years).......I'm going to struggle to get the lot of them out in time to watch the match and apparently it's bad form to have dinner in my Derby shirt.....sweet jesus

What dress are you wearing tonight? The missus obviously wears the trousers

Really looking forward to tonight ,,,, win lose draw ,,there's nothing quite like watching Derby for me ,, been doing it best part of 50 years , so close to buying another season ticket this summer ( it's just such a bloody journey from london ) ,, may not be able to resist

Archived