Sheyi Ojo joined Fulham on loan

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Boycie said:

He's just like the girl who knocks you back in the club and suddenly turns into a lesbian.

Thats him that is.

Christ Boycie.

I've been knocked back by a few girls in a few clubs, but I've never crashed and burned so badly that I turned a girl lesbian.

Just how bad at chatting up lasses are you?

6 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Villa signing a winger on loan from Spurs. 

So doubt Ojo is going there 

Well then MR, can you next time please remember that you're one of the more trusted sources of information on the forum and so when you make statements like this one below, many people (myself included) assume you're relaying the information you've been told. Maybe next time start with 'I think' he's going to Villa. :lol:

On 02/08/2017 at 23:46, MACKWORTHRAM said:

He's going to Villa. 

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

Well then MR, can you next time please remember that you're one of the more trusted sources of information on the forum and so when you make statements like this one below, many people (myself included) assume you're relaying the information you've been told. Maybe next time start with 'I think' he's going to Villa. :lol:

Well that told him! ?

36 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Hahahaha I was duped by a parody HITC account.

I'm ashamed. 

Archived