New kit revealed 7th July

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, David said:

I'm glad I'm not a Butterfield fanboy that likes a replica long sleeve shirt with Skybet badges.

Sorry but this is so wrong.

For a football shirt that will be outdated in 10 months time with cheap stuck on Umbro and Ram badges.

No, no, no. Go home football, you're drunk.

Nice shirt tho. I like it a lot.

Screen Shot 2017-07-07 at 08.41.46.png

I'll get @Ninos one for Christmas.

Love it. The diamonds on the shoulders are a nice detail. Real classy.

Might actually buy this one. It's been a while (Last one I bought was that equally classy but tainted Adidas one from 2007 Prem season).

considering they've been spamming my inbox with a daily countdown, have to admit I am massively underwhelmed. As much as I like minimalism, it's pretty boring and instantly forgettable. I don't dislike it though, just not nice.

my mate says that every year, there are designs knocked up in threads like this which are better than the released kit.

11 minutes ago, David said:

Guess the price could be worse. What has happened to football :( 

Screen Shot 2017-07-07 at 09.02.58.png

Thing is Manure can get away with it as their global following is massive and they are one of the biggest clubs on the planet, they could put 'Man Utd r s**t' all over the shirts and still sell millions of units world wide. 

I cant imagine what the target to sell is for us. Am I right in thinking that previously the club have said that the manufacturer sets the price? Well if that's the case why don't the club act in the fans best interest and make a stand. If the shirt was £30 you could pretty much guarantee they would sell at least double the amount. They must only cost a few pounds (the last me being generous) to make. Yet more proof if we need it that football isn't for the fans any more. 

It's nice enough. But it's hardly 'icons revisited'. Unless Hull are suddenly icons. In terms of making it more interesting, I was always a fan of the slightly off colour, subtle, inlaid effect, like the hoops we had the other year, maybe a big rams head or something. 

I'll probably get one though. I like a good white t-shirt. 

Just now, ollycutts1982 said:

Thing is Manure can get away with it as their global following is massive and they are one of the biggest clubs on the planet, they could put 'Man Utd r s**t' all over the shirts and still sell millions of units world wide. 

I cant imagine what the target to sell is for us. Am I right in thinking that previously the club have said that the manufacturer sets the price? Well if that's the case why don't the club act in the fans ablest interest and make a stand. If the shirt was £30 you could pretty much guarantee they would sell at least double the amount. They must only cost a few pounds (the last me being generous) to make. Yet more proof if we need it that football isn't for the fans any more. 

And it's not like they can claim to have invested millions in research and design, as it's clearly just an identikit from the hull (among others) template. So it's literally pure profit for Umbro. 

12 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Love it. The diamonds on the shoulders are a nice detail. Real classy.

Might actually buy this one. It's been a while (Last one I bought was that equally classy but tainted Adidas one from 2007 Prem season).

Where's the Diamonds can only see pictures of the front

Archived