New kit revealed 7th July

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad I'm not a Butterfield fanboy that likes a replica long sleeve shirt with Skybet badges.

Sorry but this is so wrong.

For a football shirt that will be outdated in 10 months time with cheap stuck on Umbro and Ram badges.

No, no, no. Go home football, you're drunk.

Nice shirt tho. I like it a lot.

Screen Shot 2017-07-07 at 08.41.46.png

1 minute ago, David said:

I'm glad I'm not a Butterfield fanboy that likes a replica long sleeve shirt with Skybet badges.

Sorry but this is so wrong.

For a football shirt that will be outdated in 10 months time with cheap stuck on Umbro and Ram badges.

No, no, no. Go home football, you're drunk.

Nice shirt tho. I like it a lot.

Screen Shot 2017-07-07 at 08.41.46.png

Not sure what's the bigger rip off there, the £53 shirt, the £22.20 for a name and number or £5.50 delivery! Where the hell they posting it from?!

Of course it's not going to blow your socks off, we play in black and white and that's about it. What do people expect? Stripes? Hoops? Flowers or paisley? Maybe a bit of tartan? 

Just Eat has gone and that's the best bit. 

So when is it the away kit reveal then? Also are we actually using this home kit against Kidderminster? Their kit is red+white? 

I agree with our colours being dominantly white with black trim it is difficult but no end of our home kits look like training tops. With the printed logos, badges etc the shirt comes apart before it's 10month lifespan is over. I still have a few kits from the 90s with the stitched badge and they're still as good as new, that was a time where it was probably in the wash twice a week too. Price has rocketed and quality fallen IMO. 

Archived