New kit revealed 7th July

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't really like the kit they show on the video.  Hope it hasn't got lots of black lines or blocks of black in the middle of the shirt, messing up the clean white look we should have.  Black for the trim only, not in the middle of the shirt (or in places that make it look like we have got rucksacks on).

10 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

Interestingly the club website, on its kit launch countdown page, refers to "Icons remastered". Hopefully this means that the kit will be an updated take on one of our great kits from the past, as lots on here have been crying out for. Fingers crossed.

Or a horrible mishmash of old kits. The 13/14 back stripe, the diamonds AND the glossy Rams, a 70's collar, this season's backpack and Just Eat but twice as big… can we get a mockup of this? :lol:

9 minutes ago, Tony1884 said:

Imagine there'll be a nod to 20 years at PP, if it is Avon they owe me some money as they've been main shirt sponsor for about 4 weeks now.

Can you do kit designs with Avon Tyres sponsor based on the below apparent colours?

Away - Blue + Yellow (like Evertons 3rd kit last season)

3rd - Black with Pink marking (like West Ham's away but pink not blue)

Also meant to have the Umbro trim down the sleeves

5 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Can you do kit designs with Avon Tyres sponsor based on the below apparent colours?

I'll have a go at the yellow one later. Pretty sure I did a black and pink Avon Tyres one further back. Still think that will be the away and if there's a yellow one that'll be the third (the fixtures)

The kit shown in the video is a bit unusual given the title "icons remastered."

Is it suggesting the 2013/14 kit is iconic? I'd say it's a bit soon to be remastering an "iconic" kit from 4 years ago.

Perhaps Mel thinks that by signing Wisdom and recreating the 2013/14 kit, we can become like the 2013/14 side. All that's left is Stevie Mac to return for some more unfinished business in October.

24 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Del 1 two mods 0. :lol: 

P.S there is a massive difference between guess and heard. 

What's this all about DEL? Been on a few threads and can't seem to find out what's happening....

2 hours ago, Kernow said:

The kit shown in the video is a bit unusual given the title "icons remastered."

Is it suggesting the 2013/14 kit is iconic? I'd say it's a bit soon to be remastering an "iconic" kit from 4 years ago.

Perhaps Mel thinks that by signing Wisdom and recreating the 2013/14 kit, we can become like the 2013/14 side. All that's left is Stevie Mac to return for some more unfinished business in October.

The 08/09 kit is there too I think, Commons vs United. Too of my least favourite kits of the last 20 years..

3 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

3 hours ago, Tony1884 said:

I'll have a go at the yellow one later. Pretty sure I did a black and pink Avon Tyres one further back. Still think that will be the away and if there's a yellow one that'll be the third (the fixtures)

On 6/21/2017 at 21:02, Tony1884 said:

y4mkwSOZ63nhM7i-VMkBbf4vo8eotr01c3nkQXjd

Archived