Forum Issues

Day
Message added by Day,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, rynny said:

Been a few posts where emoticons haven't displayed, just getting : lol : (without the spaces) @David, seen @Pearl Ram mention in a post also. Tried different devices, clearing cache etc.

Will be a cache issue as over the weekend I moved some forum content to a new cookie free domain to improve speed. If they were broke broke they wouldn’t work at all for anyone.

:):D:ph34r::) 

Try opening these emoticons in a new tab,  refresh the page, come back and try again 

1 hour ago, David said:

Will be a cache issue as over the weekend I moved some forum content to a new cookie free domain to improve speed. If they were broke broke they wouldn’t work at all for anyone.

:):D:ph34r::) 

Try opening these emoticons in a new tab,  refresh the page, come back and try again 

It isn't all of them, some are working from some posters but not others. All those loaded fine.

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Has the font changed?!

It has, we're now using the default system fonts for the device you are using. If you're having any issues, swing me a screenshot through and I'll take a look

6 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

@David What’s happened to the member+ status ? Has it been scrapped or just an oversight ?

We’re no longer taking donations so the members + has been scrapped. You still retain all your little perks but the title has gone now.

5 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

No problems, looking very nice here with the system default on iOS. 

Good good, we’ve been using Helvetica/Arial for years now, bit dated it is and with all the development and research into fonts jumped on board with something modern and native to the device.

Supposed to be easier on that eye they say......still think some posts will be hard to read regardless of the font though!