Forum Issues

Day
Message added by Day,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Pearl Ram said:

Just checked yours, same black banner I saw when I checked mine. Don’t worry, @Boycie will sort it out when he’s had his tea. 

I’ve had a look, I can see the problem.

Im just going to see if @David will spot it without me having to tell him as per ( watch him deny it )

I’ll sort it if he can’t do it pal.

44 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I’ve had a look, I can see the problem.

Im just going to see if @David will spot it without me having to tell him as per ( watch him deny it )

I’ll sort it if he can’t do it pal.

That why you text me begging for help?

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, JDCFC75 said:

I've got a problem with the profile pic is want to put Vydra picture in there but I can't seem to be able do it from my cover picture? I did sent this problem via contact us button though. 

I haven't received any email for this.

You can't transfer a cover photo to your profile photo, they are two separate images, you just need to reupload it again into your profile picture.

If you are on desktop, go to your profile and click the little grey button with photo icon at the bottom left of your profile pic.

On mobile, again go to your profile and at the top left (under the Ram) you will see the grey button with photo icon.

23 hours ago, David said:

I haven't received any email for this.

You can't transfer a cover photo to your profile photo, they are two separate images, you just need to reupload it again into your profile picture.

If you are on desktop, go to your profile and click the little grey button with photo icon at the bottom left of your profile pic.

On mobile, again go to your profile and at the top left (under the Ram) you will see the grey button with photo icon.

Oh right well I sent it last week and thanks for the reply I will try this over the weekend or next week. Thanks again. 

1 hour ago, David said:

How did you fix it?

Look, I’m not going to bore everyone with all the technical jargon on here. Let’s just say I turned it off and on again, and leave it at that with a wink and a nudge eh?

12 hours ago, Boycie said:

Look, I’m not going to bore everyone with all the technical jargon on here. Let’s just say I turned it off and on again, and leave it at that with a wink and a nudge eh?

It didn't work properly as you didn't clear the cache :pinch: