Forum Issues

Day
Message added by Day,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Come out,

have you turned it off and on ffs.

You know what, I don't know whether I have. Lets give it a go. If this works, you win the internet.

On 01/11/2017 at 21:39, needles said:

Disclaimer: I'm technically incompetent. (On a MacBook)

I keep getting a "Safari can't open page". Something about "server unexpectedly dropped connection". Takes three or four refreshes to get a page up. Frustrating if I'm going through a 10 page thread.

I don't have any problems with any other sites. Anyone else having this??

You got adblocker on?

46 minutes ago, David said:

@needles, one more thing to try, download Google Chrome and see if that works. If it does it’s something amiss with your Safari app, can’t think what else it would be though

If that doesn't work you could try a Windows laptop? Cheap, very reliable. They also make games and stuff for them, you might enjoy doing more than web surfing and email?

Don't shoot the messenger, just trying to help...

1 hour ago, GboroRam said:

If that doesn't work you could try a Windows laptop? Cheap, very reliable. They also make games and stuff for them, you might enjoy doing more than web surfing and email?

Not trying to create more problems for himself!

On 03/11/2017 at 07:07, GboroRam said:

Can't. No money left after buying this. :lol:

19 minutes ago, needles said:

Blimey. Seems to be OK on chrome. 

Just confused now. Don't really want to default to chrome. 

Try removing all data again in Safari, might not have cleared fully or as I say it could be a rogue plugin that isn't playing nice with the site

7 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Just replied to a post (Manager Sacking') and post was 'hidden' - any idea what happened and how I un-hide it?

The p word holds posts for moderation, we don’t mention the p word around here.

Edited and approved.

Have to keep Google happy.

On 06/11/2017 at 13:32, David said:

The p word holds posts for moderation, we don’t mention the p word around here.

Edited and approved.

Have to keep Google happy.

I’m very curious now. I’m trying to think of a p word that google might object to. The only word starting with p in his post was position. What does it rhyme with? Or is it code for some secret moderator stuff? In which case, what’s the secret, I won’t tell anyone. 

3 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I’m very curious now. I’m trying to think of a p word that google might object to. The only word starting with p in his post was position. What does it rhyme with? Or is it code for some secret moderator stuff? In which case, what’s the secret, I won’t tell anyone. 

A word associated with adult sites 

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

Corn-True-Gold-CN133-LSS-000_2485.jpg