Official: Will Hughes joins Watford

silhillian

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he hasn't had much play time by December then I'm sure he'll be heading out on loan. If Watford are in a safe position then he might secure a prem move to struggling side. If not then back to the championship i think to a team in the top 6.

I can't see him not playing for a full season!

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Has this thread been locked? Posts seem to disappear. Anyway bring him back we need him bad. 

It's not but anything thats is he playing, why isn't he playing has been moved to Football Talk now. 

PistoldPete2
3 hours ago, David said:

It's not but anything thats is he playing, why isn't he playing has been moved to Football Talk now. 

Well if he's not playing we need to bring him home. Loan or give them back the money they paid.

PistoldPete2
6 hours ago, Ramarena said:

Does Will Hughes get say in this?

He will be having a say if he's left out of the Watford squad. If it was me I'd be asking for a transfer. 

On 27/08/2017 at 21:44, PistoldPete2 said:

He will be having a say if he's left out of the Watford squad. If it was me I'd be asking for a transfer. 

If it was me I'd be working hard in training and putting extra hours in so that, when the opportunity comes as I know it willl, I'll be ready to seize it with both hands. Happily for Will he's a sensible lad and will be thinking the same. He'll be in the England squad by the end of the season.

21 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

If it was me I'd be working hard in training and putting extra hours in so that, when the opportunity comes as I know it willl, I'll be ready to seize it with both hands. Happily for Will he's a sensible lad and will be thinking the same. He'll be in the England squad by the end of the season.

I will hold you to that!!!!

24 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

For goodness sake, he can't make the Watford match day squad and you think he will get an England call up. 

Delusional 

59 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Hope you're right but I can't see it. He was one of the laziest players when he was here during training which was one of the reasons Rowett didn't fancy him. It was also McClaren's main criticisms of him, he never took training seriously. He needs to up his attitude if he wants to stay in the premier league. Wouldn't surprise me if he was loaned out in January to Fulham or Reading.

Archived