Keogh

TroyDyer

17 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Rather sell Alex Pearce than Richard Keogh tbh.

I'd rather we sold anybody other than Keogh.

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, coneheadjohn said:

Do they?That would be a good signing and the Wendies would be spewing :lol:.

Yeah and it'd be funny to see a meltdown from them lol. A decent player. 

21 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Yeah and it'd be funny to see a meltdown from them lol. A decent player. 

He's a very good player and they're very light at central defence.

They were all telling me at work today that they have a massive signing announcement tomorrow?!

1 minute ago, coneheadjohn said:

They were all telling me at work today that they have a massive signing announcement tomorrow?!

Alan Hutton I bet lol. ???

1 hour ago, coneheadjohn said:

Bugger!! Hope it's not Chrissy Martin. All the haters on here keep saying he's massive. :ermm:

3 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

O.M.G. ........Andy Reid is making a come back !!

Just now, Bris Vegas said:

Has a bid actually been made/accepted for Keogh?

There was a bid few weeks ago but nothing since then. (Source @SuperDerbySuperRams I tagged him because he was the one that told us that's all) 

I dont care who's wages Wednesday can afford or if they were signing Claude Greengrass.

So long as by the time this window is slammed shut we still pay Richard Keogh his wages and he is in the glorious black and white of Derby County.

He has been the heart beat of this side and kept his performances, dignity and desire to be a leader at full speed despite constant manager changes and abuse from fans.

Our captain and our leader and needs to stay a ram.

Will go down as a club legend just for his commitment to the Rams alone. 

10 minutes ago, AmberRamber said:

He has been the heart beat of this side and kept his performances, dignity and desire to be a leader at full speed despite constant manager changes and abuse from fans.

Nope, time for him to move on. Would be for the best all round. We need a clean slate, a new start and so does he.

Curtis for captain and a new cb with him.

17 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Has a bid actually been made/accepted for Keogh?

There's a new feature on the forum that will have a pinned message at the top of each page with the latest update on that player. Just a heads up for in the future because I know how frustrating it can be to coming on to 10+ new pages and having to skin through them all just to see if anything has actually happened. 

But no, currently nothing new on Keogh other than a tiny snippet in a gossip column today saying Birmingham were interested.

52 minutes ago, AmberRamber said:

I dont care who's wages Wednesday can afford or if they were signing Claude Greengrass.

So long as by the time this window is slammed shut we still pay Richard Keogh his wages and he is in the glorious black and white of Derby County.

Will go down as a club legend just for his commitment to the Rams alone. 

I disagree. I really don't see Keogh as a legend of the club.....nor do I boo and heckle him and never have. I'm marginally in the "time to move on" camp....but I'll be happy to eat a humble pie if he stays and puts in another good season. I'm grateful for his service to club, his desire and determination to do well will never be in doubt...but in my eyes he's not a legend. Compare him to our other 'legend' centre halves down the years and I think he comes up short.

Archived