Keogh

TroyDyer

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Why is Martin the only one who has not been given extra days off?

As @Kyle guest says, he wasn't due in until Sunday when they travel to Tenerife. Each season he has been here, bar his first full season, he has been in earlier than he needs to be.

21 minutes ago, Kyle guest said:

He had the chance to have extra days off but chose to start yesterday

Chris Martin? Started pre season earlier than required? Extra training?

Bah...still a lazy tw.t?

Hopefully his attitude towards being back with our club will shut up a few doubters.

Dependant on incomings ,especially if Ince leaves, a lot is gonna be placed on his shoulders.

Top player.

3 minutes ago, AmberRamber said:

Bah...still a lazy tw.t?

Hopefully his attitude towards being back with our club will shut up a few doubters.

Dependant on incomings ,especially if Ince leaves, a lot is gonna be placed on his shoulders.

Top player.

And Nugents.

I think we have 2 top players in them 2, I still think he may probably go out and buy a tall striker to mix it up a bit. GR is always talking about being able to change tactics if the game isn't going well.

http://m.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-county-manager-gary-rowett-gives-a-transfer-update-on-winger-tom-ince/story-30416548-detail/story.html

Some interesting quotes in here from GR. 

Nice to see that we would get a "very very high quality replacement" if he were to go. 

"Clubs are looking at our best players but we are also looking at other clubs best players" 

"It's also difficult to keep players that want to play in the Premier League" 

I don't know anything on any signings at all. But players I'd be more than happy with (and who would cost less than 10 million) could be... Jota? Lawrence? Sako? Etc. 

5 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

http://m.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-county-manager-gary-rowett-gives-a-transfer-update-on-winger-tom-ince/story-30416548-detail/story.html

Some interesting quotes in here from GR. 

Nice to see that we would get a "very very high quality replacement" if he were to go. 

"Clubs are looking at our best players but we are also looking at other clubs best players" 

"It's also difficult to keep players that want to play in the Premier League" 

I don't know anything on any signings at all. But players I'd be more than happy with (and who would cost less than 10 million) could be... Jota? Lawrence? Sako? Etc. 

Morning Lads. Meant to put this in the Tom Ince thread but I'm still half asleep. 

Not sure if anyone knows how to move it ??

10 minutes ago, AmberRamber said:

Bah...still a lazy tw.t?

Top player.

This is why I can't understand why some fans have the idea that he's lazy, if he was that lazy he wouldn't turn up for pre season early. Could tell in his interview he was happy to be back, as we saw last season we missed him massively 

10 hours ago, PodgeyRam said:

Again, just my understanding. McClarens agent does look a lot like Rush. Is it possible you missaw (is that the right word)? Why would they meet in a pub, when Morris has a lot of offices in the city where they could meet? 

Rush lives here , he drives up Hazelwood road twice a day. There`s no mistaking his "suave" some say smug persona, bald pallet. and Boy George facial hair. Its also not often we get a whiff of a dutch accent in Duffield

Perhaps he was staying in Sams gaff..its big enough, perhaps McClaren still had a flat at the old firestation.and was still using it.  Dunno why but it was those two plus another guy.

10 hours ago, RamBamFan said:

Interesting that if Keogh does go tomorrow (Friday), then it will on the last day of the FFP year...

Good spot!

Although I'm sure we would be fine with the Hendrick and Hughes fees for that year.

Maybe he will be announced Saturday so it falls in to the following year! 

2 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Good spot!

Although I'm sure we would be fine with the Hendrick and Hughes fees for that year.

Maybe he will be announced Saturday so it falls in to the following year! 

I think Ince is making way instead of Keogh now...

I find it difficult to sum up Keogh sometimes. Great drive and passion, can pick a tackle and always seems to get that extra yard to put a block in. Can lead the team from the back and drive forward over the halfway line to get the team going. But... He is a player that obviously has had to work very hard at his trade, he is far from a natural CB. He has this air of panic about him...maybe a sense of nerves at times. He is prone to the wrong decision, which has been mentioned, somewhat unwarranted at times.

I want my CB's to be dominate in both boxes. We haven't had that for years (shhh but Shotton did put himself about a bit). So with that in mind i wouldn't mind a change..... But not for the sake of change just to try and make a difference.

Archived