Summer Transfers 2017

Kernow

On 26/08/2017 at 01:35, needles said:

Top, top, ranting. 

Triffic.

Thing with @Alpha is, he's not a flash in the pan, he's ranted to that standard season after season.

Disagree he'll be a top ranter when he gets a 3 month ban. Until then I would pay no more to see one of his rants than I would to watch b4 or curtains.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Disagree he'll be a top ranter when he gets a 3 month ban. Until then I would pay no more to see one of his rants than I would to watch b4 or curtains.

Oh G Spot. Don't hate me cuz you ain't me

55 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

All this just highlights that we need to stay away from transfers for a bit (buying) and hopefully things can regain some sense 

Disagree, we should have gone for some young bargains so their price increases. Not keep buying at the top of the market prices hoping they will play well enough to add a mil or two down the line

Dicko always impressed me and there fans love him. Guess they have a lot of quality in there front line now and can let him go.

I agree with others, Players who I never thought are decent players like Evans going for silly money is very surprising.. Literally have no words.

I think that's a bargain by most standards. Not £43m less talented than Walker/Rose etc.

4 of them with the Evans money and they're looking a lot better.

Arsenal on the other hand if they lose 4 more in the next 24 hours best have something spectacular up their sleeve.

Sky sources: Ryan Shotton is undergoing a medical at Middlesbrough today as he finalises his protracted £3m move from Birmingham. 

Boro's bid for the defender was accepted by City three weeks ago but Harry Redknapp wouldn't let him leave until he found a replacement. 

Birmingham are about to announce the signing of Brentford's Harlee Dean, paving the way for Shotton to travel to Teesside today. 

2 hours ago, maxjam said:

Sky sources: Ryan Shotton is undergoing a medical at Middlesbrough today as he finalises his protracted £3m move from Birmingham. 

Boro's bid for the defender was accepted by City three weeks ago but Harry Redknapp wouldn't let him leave until he found a replacement. 

Birmingham are about to announce the signing of Brentford's Harlee Dean, paving the way for Shotton to travel to Teesside today. 

Harry gets Shott (copyright The Sun)

Birmingham get Brentford's captain and player of the season plus £1m in exchange for Ryan Shotton.:blink:

Archived