Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

That god damned Derby County promoting themselves in the community and ensuring another generation of fans are exposed at an early age that will benefit the club the long term. 

No wonder their gates haven’t fallen below 20k in over a decade. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DEL said:

Oh dear... 

??????

Seriously how did he pass the fit and proper persons test? I appreciate its innocent until proven guilty but with this hanging over him surely the league should have said go away, sort your affairs out and come back when you have been cleared.

So what happens if found guilty? They have passed him so can they declare him unfit in retrospect?

4 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Seriously how did he pass the fit and proper persons test? I appreciate its innocent until proven guilty but with this hanging over him surely the league should have said go away, sort your affairs out and come back when you have been cleared.

So what happens if found guilty? They have passed him so can they declare him unfit in retrospect?

The spirit of Fawaz lives on!

Just now, GboroRam said:

Isn't it a FIFA test?

I thought it was the EFL, but if it was FIFA I imagine having match fixing allegations hanging over him would work in his favour. :lol:

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

Was it a 'fit and proper' test or a 'fit and proper test to run Nottingham Forest' ? Not necessarily the same thing

• 3 weeks later...

One of the season's more remarkable stats is that the gumps haven't drawn a game all season, just as the Blunts hadn't until today. I'd say both of these teams are punching above their weight so far this season, which shows it can be well worth going all out for the win (and risking defeat) as draws don't really help anyone in this league.

I'm hoping the streak ends tomorrow and they scrape a lucky 0-0 against Cardiff.

Archived