Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Absolutely not. We've got the usual drongo brigade calling for everyone down to Eileen the tea lady to lose their job, but not even close to that stage for me.

The last two games I have personally witnessed we've tried to play it the right way, and particularly against Villa we really should have got at least a point, bar a fluky free kick where they stole 5 yards.

Same last night. 1-1, looking more like Forest to score, free kick sails in the top corner.. Apparently the second half was some of the best football we've produced all year. 

You make your own luck in this game, but I think we're due some soon. 

Knowing us it will be down our place next month.

7 hours ago, BondJovi said:

I am soon to be married to a Forest fan...

Make sure you drink plenty of Stella and don't forget to purchase the normal uniform for a husband of a forest fan, a string vest. She will expect regular beatings and will think you are a bit queer if you don't at least try it on with other members of her family. Oh yea, if you can get her a framed Physco shirt it will be much appreciated.

On 27/09/2017 at 21:36, ossieram said:

Make sure you drink plenty of Stella and don't forget to purchase the normal uniform for a husband of a forest fan, a string vest. She will expect regular beatings and will think you are a bit queer if you don't at least try it on with other members of her family. Oh yea, if you can get her a framed Physco shirt it will be much appreciated.

You forot to mention not to take the last pie.

Archived