Where is Sam?

loweman2

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Well whoever reported it at £500k is miles out.

I apologise - I take it back. I don't know how to put a screen grab in here but:

2015 Director Payment - £450k

2016 Director Payment - £195k

So I'm not sure what has happened there to see a salary decrease of that amount.

Edit - I posted this at the same time as you posted your comment above

23 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I'd have preferred us to wait for a more 'secure' alternative on the market. Yes of course this may never have materialised but I would have placed trust in Rush to obtain a better sponsorship deal with a more secure company.

It did seem an odd deal, it made you think there was more to it than met the eye, will it did me anyway.

11 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I apologise - I take it back. I don't know how to put a screen grab in here but:

2015 Director Payment - £450k

2016 Director Payment - £195k

So I'm not sure what has happened there to see a salary decrease of that amount.

Edit - I posted this at the same time as you posted your comment above

just Mel and Sam as Directors 2015?  maybe mel didn't take emoluments in 2016, always thought Sam was on £200k but can't support it with facts

9 minutes ago, Spanish said:

just Mel and Sam as Directors 2015?  maybe mel didn't take emoluments in 2016, always thought Sam was on £200k but can't support it with facts

Accounts I've read in the past always referred to as highest paid director - I don't have the same access anymore (Bit difficult to ask Finance to run a credit report on DCFC LOL) like I did in a previous job. Either way, unless Sam is receiving payments from other DCFC related companies (There are a few), then this would suggest his salary is nowhere near what I thought it was.

I have not read through all 25 pages, but I can confirm that I saw Sam Rush last Wednesday morning at around 8:30am getting on the London train at Derby station, suited up and carrying a briefcase.

I can't tell you any more than that as I didn't speak to him, but read into it what you will.

3 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

I have not read through all 25 pages, but I can confirm that I saw Sam Rush last Wednesday morning at around 8:30am getting on the London train at Derby station, suited up and carrying a briefcase.

I can't tell you any more than that as I didn't speak to him, but read into it what you will.

Probably dealing with transfer deals.. :ph34r::lol::thumbsup:

42 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

...that he was going to London. :mellow:

4 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

In business attire...yep

Or possibly, Loughborough,Leicester, Market Harborough, Wellingborough, Kettering or Luton

...or Luton Parkway....possibly for Luton Airport...for a flight? 

This all sounds rather fishy. :mellow:

Did you not try and follow him? 

3 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

He only had a briefcase. Pretty sure he wouldn't travel abroad without a change of clothes, unless he's a minger

Maybe he wanted you to think that to throw you off the scent. You mean you let him get away? :mellow:

1 hour ago, StivePesley said:

First Class Coach?

46 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

In business attire...yep

Or possibly, Loughborough,Leicester, Market Harborough, Wellingborough, Kettering or Luton :)

Checked it had to be one of these

08:30Long Eaton

08:35East Midlands Parkway

08:42Loughborough

08:56Leicester

10:06London St Pancras Intl

:ph34r:

12 minutes ago, JG400 said:

First Class Coach?

Checked it had to be one of these

08:30Long Eaton

08:35East Midlands Parkway

08:42Loughborough

08:56Leicester

10:06London St Pancras Intl

:ph34r:

Have we considered he could be going on to Paris, or...Brussels.

"Now Mr. Junker, you are very lucky to have this opportunity... Look into the beard....yes yes...look into the beard...."

Archived