Chris Martin - joined Reading on loan until the end of the season

DcFc Dyycheee

1 minute ago, Ninos said:

Fulham (jokanovic likes him) and Reading (Staam possession team) will have a mini bidding war is my prediction 

Really can't see Fulham taking him back.  Would never be accepted by their fans after what happened

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, feisty said:

Really can't see Fulham taking him back.  Would never be accepted by their fans after what happened

You sure ? The younger Khan was complimentary of Martin as was Slavisa and Martin said he liked it there ... fans will get over it. As I said before they lambasted us and particularly the “agents” of the disruption, not Martin.

Put the football arguements to one side for a minute ,,,,, I’m really beginning to wonder if there is some kind of contract issue with Martin , is there big money or extension clauses related to minutes on the pitch? Really is very clear that there are very few situations where gr sees him as the man for the job yet he seems to make the bench all the time( advertising?) when it’s clear now that rowett doesn’t see him as our kind of player , he’s not been binned off like anja though ,

given he was a mac2 ,Rush last signing and both have been moved on quick smart with Rush in legal arguments , as I say forget the football issues for a minute ,whether you rate him or not or rate rowett or not it just seems to me that’s somethings not right 

Archived