Birmingham City v Derby County

Mafiabob

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

The mistake. Not the goal. 

I get what you mean, but i dont for a minute beleive rowett will look at this and think everything is rosy and we dont need to make changes. I dont think we need to lose games to make him realise what needs to be done.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Paul71 said:

I get what you mean, but i dont for a minute beleive rowett will look at this and think everything is rosy and we dont need to make changes. I dont think we need to lose games to make him realise what needs to be done.

Exactly. Hence why today is a worldy! 3 points but not paper over cracks. 

4 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Managed to connect to wifi on the top of the Arc de Triomphe just in time to check that we were drawing 1-1, and then see that Ince has just scored. The girlfriend wasn't happy that I'm always looking at "bloody Derby" even on holiday. "Très bien!" I say.

IMG_4006.JPG

Just as well it wasn't some of the miseries who post on here when it got to 1-1 otherwise you might of heard a ........splat!

8 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Managed to connect to wifi on the top of the Arc de Triomphe just in time to check that we were drawing 1-1, and then see that Ince has just scored. The girlfriend wasn't happy that I'm always looking at "bloody Derby" even on holiday. "Très bien!" I say.

IMG_4006.JPG

I can see the pub from here :)

15 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

When he said "I for one am celebrating this" ?

Ha but just for once try reading exactly what he said and what he's referring to

Dodgy signal with an old phone and I willed that late goal. Was thinking we are so overdue a late late one and it appeared. I'm tempted to go to church tonight after work. Well ok my local then. 

Celebration time, come on!! Ok Norwich score seven but we're still in this and above them

27 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

So if Sheff Wed do anything other than win against Newcastle, we're now 5 points off the playoffs :ph34r:

Makes those late Preston and Forest goals all the more annoying..still keep the faith!

It was a scrappier, tighter affair than I expected. We didn't retain possession as well as I'd have liked with Bryson and Johnson a little off the pace in the engine room. The latter saw too much of the ball for me. It's never a good thing. But Nuge, Ince and Butters were on form and I reckon we tested their keeper more than they did Carson. They were wasteful if anything. Ironic that our shot 'off' target resulted in a goal... poor Butters. 

Silly goal to concede, we still can't get that out of our system it seems but I thought we defended stoutly otherwise with Keogh the pick at the back. None of the subs did much to press their claims and yes, we must accept we stole the win. I think a draw looked a fair result. 

Didn't realise Robinson still played football. He must be 47 and played like he was 57. Adams looked lively but somewhat greedy and wasteful. Big lad up front with a name I won't try and spell gave us something to think about. 

Nuge my man of the match. 

In a pub now watching the national. Come on Double Shuffle! 

Archived