Birmingham City v Derby County

Mafiabob

Just now, AndyinLiverpool said:

Fair enough. I haven't seen the effort that went wide but not all shots are the result of bad defending.

Yes, maybe I'm being a bit harsh but when you are the Forest goal, the QPR miss at the end, the Birmingham goal, disallowed goal and miss you surely have to question why the same things are happening over and over.

As GR said yesterday, bad defending doesn't necessarily mean bad defenders. He even went on to name Butterfield and Bent as 2 that had lost concentration and not defended properly at set pieces.

Maybe there is some truth in the accusations that we lack a leader.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Excellent video. What's the problem with Pearce though? He looks more gutted than the Birmingham players? Maybe he was injured or just exhausted but, he doesn't look it. 

I think he was thanking God we dodged a bullet and he was knackered from chasing shadows! ?

On 08/04/2017 at 06:42, Stripperg-ram said:

Can anyone tell me whats going on with Desart? Is he still with us or has he gone back to borough? Haven't seen much of him in the last few weeks.

cheers

Think he's Desarted us for the rest of the season. .................................

I'll get me coat. 

He might have been knackered and relived. When I celebrate I'm pretty much knackered afterwards so he might have took the chance for a breather!

It's a bit like the 1st goal Ince didn't really look interested and seemed he had to get involved for the sake of it (Kind of did the same a game or so back when Vydra scored someone had to come across to hug him try and cheer him up). Second goal when he scored he was loving it.

Don't think their is any un-rest and nothing to worry about.

13 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Excellent video. What's the problem with Pearce though? He looks more gutted than the Birmingham players? Maybe he was injured or just exhausted but, he doesn't look it. 

You can just about see that he's smiling when he turns as he leaves the shot at 1:35 or so. 

I think he was exhausted and had to let out a ridiculously huge sigh of relief. He had a bit of a mare.

2 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I think Rowett is doing a really good job so far but I wish he would use people's proper names. He loves a rubbish nickname doesn't he?

I would prefer it if he kept using the wrong names like Bobby Robson used to. Adds a bit of mystery to the interview.

I can't find evidence anywhere that Carson has ever recorded an assist before Brum.

Most stat places don't go back far though.

Archived