Derby Vs Barnsley

rynny

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

There was a whole thread from what I remember when Pearson was here.

31 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

In hindsight, perhaps not entirely the fault of Mr Ince.

After the window shut in September I said I couldn't see Ince staying beyond January under Pearson. Just glad we didn't have to find out whether I would have been right or not.

15 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Just saw Paul Clement doing a lap of honour after late winner - fair play to him - brilliant performance since he has gone there...classy guy..

We'd be in premiership if we had kept him 

instead we have super mac

oh dear 

Good game,

Russell was immense again,cracking shot and linked up with ince well.

Nugent looked unfit but the potential was there and he put himself in the right place at the right time...Nice to see his back to the goal sometimes too holding up the ball.

Vydra was below par and didn't take enough advantage of his new position plus he was slow to get back into the fray if it went wrong for him......However he worked harder on the second half and improved his game.....Just needs a goal and a confidence boost.

I though we improved vastly when Butterfield came on and was moving the ball forwards better.

Well done for the team for bouncing straight back with inces cracking goal,they showed some steel.

First half there was too much hoofing the ball. Second half was a bit better. Hughes did jack when he came on. Butterfield did all right. Good goals by Ince and Nuget. A win was important today. Now what is important is taking this win forward and winning on Tuesday. 

When I saw the line up I thought we were going 442 well we didn't and we weren't in it first half really second half we had some pace about us and looked better going forward stand out players for myself were Russell and Johnson 

Russell takes some stick from some at times but put him in any forward position and he gives more than most in just one position 

good three points against a decent Barnsley who have sold four main players this year remember! 

Quite like that formation to be honest, even in the first 30 minutes I thought we looked better. Once the little partnerships started to appear on the pitch we started getting the pace up and finally had some edge. Nugent was supurb, but my overall motm was Johnson. 

1 minute ago, 86 points said:

Can't fathom what you're implying here mate ;)

I'm sure the weather has just messed up their Internet connection. 

Any minute now a load of happy fans are going to balance up the negativity a bit. 

Archived