Derby Vs Barnsley

rynny

I'm feeling quietly positive - not so my 9 year old niece who is considering not attending.....

"Derby are such a let down - I'm going to get a Crystal Palace shirt"

She needs a better second team than that methinks. :D

Spose she can get a half and half scarf next season when we play them.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, MrsRam said:

I'm feeling quietly positive - not so my 9 year old niece who is considering not attending.....

"Derby are such a let down - I'm going to get a Crystal Palace shirt"

She needs a better second team than that methinks. :D

Spose she can get a half and half scarf for next season when we play them.

Excellent choice of second team - has always been mine since childhood. Mainly based on the shirts too. I like the away kit this year with the 'sash' design. Gutted about the management choice though :(

Just now, Parsnip said:

Excellent choice of second team - has always been mine since childhood. Mainly based on the shirts too. I like the away kit this year with the 'sash' design. Gutted about the management choice though :(

Its obviously the design of the shirt, rather than anything else then.. I'll let her off. 

7 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Another formation? Vydra up front or wife? Nugent up top ior No10?

Hughes? Has he ever been dropped if not injured?

Not sure who to, but there's goals in this match. Hopefully all ours!

As much of a misfit as Vydra appears to be, I'm not sure putting his wife up front would help. Even if it is a heavy handed way of making a point.

Can't wait for 4.50 to hear what a technical genius Mac is, and how he can play more than one way. I will however check back on here at 3.46 to learn if he is a complete arse, and has lost it. Never dull is it.

PistoldPete2

An odd selection... We will miss bent ... And the midfield looks lacking too. I just don't get some of macs selections... Is Lowe injured again? 

PistoldPete2
13 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Another formation? Vydra up front or wife? Nugent up top ior No10?

Hughes? Has he ever been dropped if not injured?

Not sure who to, but there's goals in this match. Hopefully all ours!

I agree with hughes being dropped or rested.. But I would have played butters. Not much in the way of attacking options on the bench. 

2 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Can't wait for 4.50 to hear what a technical genius Mac is, and how he can play more than one way. I will however check back on here at 3.46 to learn if he is a complete arse, and has lost it. Never dull is it.

I think it's lose lose. If we win he should have done this weeks ago. If we lose "Wtf is he doing?". 

Archived