Derby Vs Barnsley

rynny

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

So according to yourself, if I don't rate a particular player as a team player or rate him as a type of player that will take this team forward, I either have a racist agenda or I voted for Brexit or both. And I didn't mention what kind of an individual he is off the pitch either, as I've never met him. And I haven't questioned his contribution on the pitch either, as if you read the post above again, I have called him wonderful and the bit where I typed "I'm not making the point that he hasn't done well this season"...........sometimes I really give up with the modern world and the people in it!......Crikey!

Ignoring the Brexit thing, cause WTF has that got to do with your opinion anyway. 

I'm confused as to why you don't rate him for this squad? You've acknowledged he's played well, it's nothing personal as you've never met him, and you're not questioning his contribution, so what don't you rate? 

He has made the most assists, most key passes, has scored the most goals. I'm not sure there's much wrong with his decision making like you said? As for grabbing the game, loads of players are guilty of not doing that, not all are leaders. 

When Ince first came in, he scored loads but the team went backwards, ditto Bent. That was the abortion season we finished 8th and Mel sacked Mac.

Since then, he's not been that guy and this season he's been very hardworking. He's seemed to be settled here, McClaren gets the best out of him, his efforts are huge and I can forgive him being a bit selfish when he's actually the one getting them in.

Archived