Derby County v Cardiff City - match day thread

Kernow

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before Christmas when we were doing well I posted that I would hold fire about McLaren until we see what he does if we went into another new year slump. It was met with a torrent of "wingeing moaner" "wrist slasher" etc by the usual posters. Well..........

1 minute ago, Strange yearnings said:

Before Christmas when we were doing well I posted that I would hold fire about McLaren until we see what he does if we went into another new year slump. It was met with a torrent of "wingeing moaner" "wrist slasher" etc by the usual posters. Well..........

Well what? They aren't his players. So...

3 minutes ago, Andrew James said:

Get real we average 29,000 at home. Huddersfield ?? Average around 12,000 but do not give in... fantastic stuff from them we are average and a massive shake up. How we don't have strong players from the academy is beyond me... Mel's investment is making him lose his hair... 

Stop with the same old boring **** please.

What has our attendance got to do with anything?

Out of the 29000 about 10000 were rushing to get out of the ground with 10 minutes plus stoppage time left.

If you want compare out support to our league position I think we are higher than we should be.

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I'm sorry but your view is what I would expect from a 6 year old. We've conceded goals so it's all the defences fault.

Where was the protection from the midfield, how many second balls did they win?

I won't bother waiting for an answer because you was obviously not at the match, just sat at home with your same old boring view.

Sorry I didn't see you at the Real  game, or away at Gillingam in Div 2 when it was snowing !!! Bore off your clueless about football. 

1 minute ago, Strange yearnings said:

Shut up ya wrist slashing whinger...........

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I'm sorry but your view is what I would expect from a 6 year old. We've conceded goals so it's all the defences fault.

Where was the protection from the midfield, how many second balls did they win?

I won't bother waiting for an answer because you was obviously not at the match, just sat at home with your same old boring view.

Entirely agree, the midfield is shocking. There was absolutely no protection tonight, sad thing is I can't find what the answer is

You know what...I am so glad I am not a manager....

I couldn't have predicted that..I'm struggling to see how it happened.. where it all went wrong.. who the hell to blame...just gob smacked. 

No easy answers...people saying it is Keogh's fault..or we need BJ back.., maybe.... but then again it isn't scratchin the surface. 

Really hope Steve has a good idea where to go from here cos it's all rather chaotic from the outside. 

5 minutes ago, Andrew James said:

Sorry I didn't see you at the Real  game, or away at Gillingam in Div 2 when it was snowing !!! Bore off your clueless about football. 

That's because I wasn't born probably.

Respond to my points about tonight's game and I might even try taking you seriously...

One of the best matches my Bruv and me saw in Cloughie's day was against Coventry City...

We were 2-0 up in 10 minutes at the BBG and lost 3-4.

We drew 4-4 on a Boxing Day against Man U.

Both were great adverts for the game and exciting open football.

Beats boring Premiership survival tactics any day!?‍?‍?‍?

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Well what? They aren't his players. So...

Oh. So it was OK that they weren't his players when we doing really well?  I can't recall anyone pointing that out then. 

1 minute ago, TuffLuff said:

Entirely agree, the midfield is shocking. There was absolutely no protection tonight, sad thing is I can't find what the answer is

For 40 minutes I thought we were fantastic, they never had a kick, the movement up top was great and we looked like blowing them away.

The first goal was shocking and they soon realised that bombarding us would pay dividends.

Mac is normally good at reading games but tonight got it wrong.

I look forward to the slating of Keogh, Pearce, Butterfield and De Sart.  In reality Hughes was probably out worst player tonight.

Archived