Bradley Johnson Shirtgate

Day

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

He would be my first midfield pick for tomorrow night. 

No-one will be as fired up as him.

We need a fast aggressive start against any Warnock team.

I'd be tempted to play De Sart and Butterfield alongside him because Will isn't back to his best yet.

He went down injured just before full-time and was being treated by the physios as everybody was was walking off so he may well be injured anyway!

1 hour ago, cannable said:

He went down injured just before full-time and was being treated by the physios as everybody was was walking off so he may well be injured anyway!

Will was missing the 5% that makes him special on Saturday

. I'd have him on the bench in case we need to unlock the door but take a chance to give him time to heal. Dont want that hamstring going unnecessarily. 

On 11/02/2017 at 21:39, Boycie said:

I ve got my eye on you! 

Im not discussing the nationality of that eye, as I'll get into trouble with the owner.

Well you've certainly put a different slant on it

2 hours ago, MrsRam said:

'Dealt with internally' sounds a bit harsh. :huh:

I was concerned when it was announced there would be a probe into the incident.

13 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Hope he used the right tool for the job...don't need any bad vibes...

It was important that there was a positive outcome, in fact Steve was under instructions to make a good fist of it.

1 hour ago, Chester40 said:

Hope he used the right tool for the job...don't need any bad vibes...

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

It was important that there was a positive outcome, in fact Steve was under instructions to make a good fist of it.

God you pair, what you rabbit in on about?

.johnson has said it was not to disrespect the shirt or the club, Mac has said he has dealt with it, if he starts on Tuesday lets get behind him, and please no booing from the idiots, let's all move on and show support to all of the starting 11 and anyone who comes off the bench, we are all Derby and we all want to get in the playoffs positions, so let's back the team in all of our remaining 16 games, positive support does help the team, totally agree with Mr Bent about this. So if you don't ******* bounce your a red, or a moaning ******* arse hole.

TobyWanKenobi

Can't believe people made a fuss over it in the first place. Man takes shirt off. Jesus, grow up.

I can only imagine how it was 'dealt with internally'. Perhaps a marketing rep put his arm round Johnson and said "Look, Brad, some Derby fans can be a right bunch of crotchety mard arses. Try not to do something that they can moan about in future."

6 minutes ago, TobyWanKenobi said:

Can't believe people made a fuss over it in the first place. Man takes shirt off. Jesus, grow up.

I can only imagine how it was 'dealt with internally'. Perhaps a marketing rep put his arm round Johnson and said "Look, Brad, some Derby fans can be a right bunch of crotchety mard arses. Try not to do something that they can moan about in future."

Agreed.

6 pages too long in my opinion.

Archived