Bradley Johnson Shirtgate

Day

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Boycie said:

we've had complaints about this disgusting post.

Only cuz you had a wet dream about it last night you realised what he's on about 

Give the guy a break firstly he has explained what happened and why. I think it understandable taking into account the situation at the time. The team 3 nil down, nothing going right the crowd getting nervous and upset. The mood that we could be blowing our chance of the play-offs transferring itself on to the pitch.

I think it was a sign that he actually care's about his own performance and the club. He wears his heart on his sleeve.

I think most fans will forgive him no problem, especially now that he has explained himself. Every fan wants their players to care, and take a bad performance personally.  As long as he isn't violent, what's the problem?  I'm sure he is just dying to get back out on the pitch and put things right...and that's how it should be.  If he is picked.

The guys I can't understand are the players who can smile and share a joke with the opposition after the game. Instead they should just shake their hand, and trudge off gloomily and think about nothing else for the rest of the evening. And don't even consider swapping shirts! If losing is ok with a player, then you can be sure they will lose more often. 

I have to say I much preferred his reaction to Brysons (this isn't me slating Bryson, I just want to see that a player is upset at being hauled off after 20 minutes). 

Same people moaning about him doing that would be the ones who blast players for being happy just to pick up their wages... 

I haven't got an issue with it at all, it is nice to know that players care, whether he was disappointed with himself, teammates, whatever, in a day and age where footballers are slated for not caring it is nice to know that there is some passion still around. As has been mention, I prefer/expect a player to be pi$$ed off being hauled off so soon. As long as we get a reaction Tues I'm fine with it. People with short memories, it wasn't long ago that BJ was getting absolutely slated by some fans. He has an off day and people are on his back again.

I was a bit surprised he threw his shirt but didn't blame him to be subbed that early is horrible for any footballer. I think the game passed him by he's been really good the last few months. Once I seen that post that takes guts he didn't have to do that. Glad he's explained himself to most of the fans before they get on his back again..

On ‎11‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 21:39, Boycie said:

I ve got my eye on you! 

Im not discussing the nationality of that eye, as I'll get into trouble with the owner.

Note to self - do not read posts like this whilst trying to drink water at your work desk....classic!!!!!!:D:D, anybody got the Kleenex (for the water)?

Archived